Reviews for Roses and Thorns
Rk
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2019
Good nice
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
I loved the beginning of the story where you portrayed chloe, clark and lois as a family. Wonderful happy moments. So beautifully written.
VampLoreLover chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh my God! This has to be one of the best Smallville fanfics I have read. I can relate to Chloe a lot, unfortunately.

But this was amazing. I teared up at the end a little.

Just simply .Zing. If you don't mind I would like to share this in a fanfic group on Facebook? If not just let me know and I won't.

Lazydreamer99 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
i wish chloe could have a happy ending this was sad but good-
Faraheim chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
ooh my god there is no words to explain how sad that is is too sad!, she never had the chance is so sad! im crying, reading this kind of fic increace my hate towards the big dumb alien and cry for chloe she always so broken
Shirox chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Oh the last line broke my heart ;C
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
great story.
Q-Elle chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
That was one of the saddest things I've ever read in my entire life. My heart ached at that.

Very well written and interesting twist.
BlueMizuki chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
My God this had me in tears! I SHOULD BE DOING HOMEWORK!
dh1031 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Strange, I don't see Clark crossing that line with Chloe like that. Even in this day and age of "friends with benefits" and all the other junk in society, I think Clark would not slept with a girl unless he was truly in love with her. Then again, I'm from the school of thought that says you don't sleep with someone until you're married. The interaction with Lois was strange (much as it was this past season). Anyhow, the method of breaking the story to advance time was a nice touch. I just have a hard time relating Smallville to eventually becoming like the Superman films/series from the past.
ICanReadYouLikeABook chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I've read this a long time ago, and it took me FOREVER to find this again. So I re-read it with some sad music in my PJs and in the end, I realized I was crying. I didn't see the last part coming (the first time I read this).

Damn.

That was good.
LadyAlchemy chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
You had me all happythem made my little Chlarker heart cry - same on you! lol
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Oh my God, that was like, so sad I actually cried (I don't know if it was because of the story or because the music I was listening to, maybe it was a mix of both. Carrie Underwood has a lot of songs that make me very, very emotional).

As usual, I hate canon. Not one thing I like to read/watch ends up the way I would want to. I'm cursed, right?

Anyways, beautifully written. Painfully excellent. Another story that goes to my Favorite List.
Marilyn LinLithgow chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
What an awesome story. I really liked it!