Reviews for operation: CHEAT
Just Silence chapter 23 . 11/21/2006
I hope this is not the end! though it seems like it...

for some reason i still wish fanny and patton turn out together in the end lol
greensapphire chapter 23 . 11/21/2006
Aw so sweet :D
Lady Pembrooke chapter 22 . 11/18/2006
This story is so awesome! I love the twists and turns! Plus it's a good epic drama. Love it!
Just Silence chapter 22 . 11/15/2006
OMG keep writing! for some reason now i hope patton ends up with anyone besides rachel xD its weird
Just Silence chapter 17 . 11/7/2006
Wow I can't wait to keep reading...Rachel is being a jerk, though it's kind of understandable I guess...you are such a great writer, it really seems like you are living the same stuff...and you manage to keep that with both POVs too, it's amazing
Just Silence chapter 16 . 11/4/2006
Wow keep updating! All I have to say, it's incredible
Just Silence chapter 13 . 11/1/2006
wow, this is a really good story, really creative too

keep up the good work!
YACOV chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Ha, nice one there with Numbuh 35-T.

One thing though, exactly how old are these kids? It's just that in FERRIS it seemed like they could pretty easily pass for 13 or 14 year olds, but the way they act in this they sound more like 16, 17 or even 18.

Besides that you're doing a great job... sorry you don't get the reviews you deserve... sometimes there just aren't enough people reading, or no one feels there's anything to be said.

Either way, you're doing good
greensapphire chapter 10 . 10/28/2006
This is really really really really (could go on forever) good
Lady Pembrooke chapter 8 . 10/27/2006
Hey! I love this story! Keep it up! :)
December'sRose chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
Another fantastic update. . .keep 'em comming! I thought this chapter was awesome!

Great job once again!

~BlackDecember~
greensapphire chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
O Im liking this so far keep it up :D
GoldenFlither chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
*tsk tsk tsk* Shame on him.

Hehe.. awesome job! I love the hinted romance. Its just so pleasurable. Update soon, as if you don't do so already. *wink wink*
December'sRose chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
Another awesome piece of work in process! Great job you two! I'm definitly keeping a look out for CHEAT!

~BlackDecember~
GoldenFlither chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
OMGosh! Is this the first 60/362 fic? If so, congratulations. And awesome job. Be sure to update soon, cause I'll be waiting right here with my large supply of popcorn.