Reviews for Hating Potter
DanielaFidlin chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
I like seeing Draco like this... Great story!
Something random: I didn't go to any if my classes today so I can do usefull things and instead I'm sitting here and reading you story...
DanielaFidlin chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I was looking for a story about their beginning while in Hogwarts for forever, i'm so glad i stumbled upon this one :)
The Ultimate Otaku chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
"That's the second time you've rejected my handshake, Potter!"

xDDDD I love it!
The Ultimate Otaku chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Um..it's all happening so fast! But it's cute. I'll try this one on for size. After all, there are enough fics out there where they go in screaming and kicking, aren't there? heheh.
Lusca Luna chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
ew... cddm yuck
Lusca Luna chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
that's sneaky-ish
Lusca Luna chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
i like the story so far
RonRulez chapter 16 . 12/14/2008
great story, cute there was more!
Swallows a lot chapter 16 . 5/17/2008
good story, liked it a loy, yhough i don;t know why people tend to write lucius choosing the dark lord over draco, after all in DH he sided with his family.
Micuko chapter 16 . 3/8/2008
Love it
HarrylovesDraco chapter 16 . 12/18/2007
AHW! I loved that story! it was so good and well put together!
pathetic-me chapter 16 . 8/7/2007
Absolutely fucking wonderfull. I appologise for swearing but that is the first thing i thought when i finnished this story. Have you written anything else? if so, what ones. would love to know as i think you are a great writer.
DevilBoxers chapter 16 . 8/6/2007
W0H0! That was an awesome chapter, and so was the one before it! I finally got the chance to read them, and I love them! Anyways, it's so sad that it has ended, but thats alright! I loved the ending too! ttfn
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 15 . 8/6/2007
Well, if it took jumping to 7th year to get them together, it was worth it. Still, I think it's cruel of Draco to just ignore him
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 12 . 8/6/2007