Reviews for MADNESS
Akara Suzuki chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
That was really cute. Just saying.
HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
BEAUTIFUL STORY
HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
OMG! THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY! JUST OMG!
tk04 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
I am so happy it has a happy ending. They deserve each other. Thank you
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Oh God, that was wonderful. Powerful, poignant and masterfully written. I think I have only ever cried so much two on two other occasions in my entire life. What a beautiful story! Thank you so much, I loved it.
Treasure Family chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
I love it. Great job.
Charllotte36 chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
nicee! yay! kurama is alive!
Charllotte36 chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
waaahhh! KURAMAAAA!111111 WHHYY?
FoxieFirefly chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Oh for goodness sakes! I was sitting here worrying and damn near about to cry for Hiei and then BOOM u pull that in the 3rd chapter. Whew I'm glad u did because I couldn't deal with him being sad, depressed and alone for good. Great story u are truly an amazing writer.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Waaah, Shuichi...must have planned this from the moment the paper hit his hand. Damn clever red head, but a sad grateful redhead. I wonder if he felt left out. Oh well, I'm sure he missed Hiei, but he knew if Youko was alive then Hiei had a chance of being happy (not to mention his powerful counter part). Nice work, I think this was the 1st time u ever killed a main char in any of ur fics tho. I wonder if Yoko misses him.
ishala8 chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
So far I don't think there's been a single fic of yours that hasn't inspired tears (both happy and sad). Still, I simply can't force myself to turn away.

Thanks for the fic! I loved the happy ending despite being confused about what makes up Kurama. Is it that a demon soul has taken over a human body or do two souls share the same host?
wafflequeen chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
this was such a beautiful story. Through the first two chapters I was forcing myself not to cry. I wasn't expecting a happy ending. In fact, I was wondering how you were going to make Hiei kill himself. When I finally got to the end I broke down in tears. I'm still upset that Shuichi died (he's my favorite!) but I guess Hiei still gets to be with Kurama in the end. At least Kurama's not Totally dead. Your writting style is amazing, your choice of words is impeccable, your plot is flawless, and this is an overall astounding story with the only mistake being that it ended so soon. Most epilogues are unbearably boring, but you kept this one interesting up until the very end. Once I started reading it, I knew I had to finish it or I would never forgive myself for passing up the opportunity to read such a truly awe-worthy story. You're an inspiration to story-writers everywhere. There aren't enough words to describe how much your story moved me. I think everyone who reads this walks away, with just a little bit more perspective on life. Most people can empathize with losing a loved one. So to sum it up, thank you for writting this remarkable story. I'm sorry for not clicking here and reading it sooner, and I'm surely going to suggest it to my friends.

wafflequeen, Ashley Shilling.
BoycottYourself chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
lovs!
Serena6686 chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
nice
ShinigamixGirl chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Cute, but I am confused. _ ;;... So Shuuichi died, Kurama or Yoko Kurama lives? Who lives? I am so lost... cause from what I usually read its Shuuichi, Kurama, Yoko, three different personas. Mind explaining? Other than that it was a lovely story, thanks.

ShinigamixGirl