Reviews for Last Resort
Seblainer chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
During the entire time I was reading I kept shouting 'Don can't die! He can't die!'

It's like when you're watching a sport on TV and the team you're rooting for made a bad move and you start shouting at the TV even though you know the players can't hear you.

This story was so great, it made me cry like crazy. I love the entire story, getting to see the closeness between Alan&Don, Don&Charlie and Alan&Charlie.

Also loved the small cameo from the mom. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
Cutter12 chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
The terror and anxiety was very believable in this story. And, I really loved the part where Don was needing to know what his mother said.
Cissyaliza chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
Just another very good fic. I like the way you take to permit Alan and Charlie take care of Don.
LongRun chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
OMG, what is Don thinking? Go to a doctor!

I really like this story so far. :)
Solitaire42 chapter 12 . 12/22/2008
Hahahah! The minivan was the perfect end to this story. I'll have you know you made me cry many a time in the last twelve chapters, and I still loved them all!

My favorite line, though: He glanced over his shoulder as if to make sure the turnoff wasn’t following them. How rational is that? he wondered to himself.

Just like Don to be psycho-analyzing himself : D
ApollinaNosia chapter 12 . 6/14/2007
Great story, really had me on edge thinking that Don was going to die.

Love the parts when their mother can and visited him.
Aaron Hotchner chapter 12 . 11/25/2006
Wow, this story was really good. It had me crying just before they got rescued when Don saw his mother, it was really sad that part. But it's a great story.
celadon chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
Such a sweet father/son scene.
celadon chapter 3 . 11/6/2006
Eh, dear. Why do I think things are going to get worse before they get better?
newgal chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I just discovered these fanfiction sites, and in the past few weeks, I've read all your work.( All I could find at least.) I wanted you to know that, this story, as well as all the others is absolutley wonderful. I am truly a fan!

P.S. I agree with all your other admirers... Just how many ways can you hurt Don?

Keep up the wonderful work.
celadon chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
Hm...I always enjoy your stories, but after having spent most of last week doing just what Don's doing, I may need to let the memory get a couple days more distance before I continue...
celadon chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Wow. Killer start.
Hemel Lassie chapter 12 . 10/30/2006
Ah! A very satisfying ending to a wonderful story which I originally did not want to read. I've got nothing against whumping Don...Alan...anybody...but I had a hard time picturing Don with an ulcer. What can I say, sue me! No, don't. I have no money. Please...I'm on Social Security Disability. Really.

So I didn't want to read this, but I like your stuff, 3rd gal, so I did. And, sigh...it turned out wonderful. So thank you for sharing it. A great read. Thanks for sharing your talent.
snchills chapter 12 . 10/29/2006
Yeah great story. I really enjoyed it.
A Thing For Brothers chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
Aw, sad now. I hate to see one of your stories end. This one was SO original and interesting. You had me on the edge of my seat with every chapter! I hope Mission: Possible will do just as well and I hope you can think of another great story idea soon! Keep up the good work!