Reviews for Fragmented
Nelarun chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This was brilliant. I loved it, their interactions were perfect!

Nela
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I read this, gosh, years and years ago, and it still gives me the same 1-2-3 punch it did then. Really loved it and even now, you can still find truth in it. Gorgeous.
wallywest chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
You put Ukitake in the summary.
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
loved it. :)
Deadly Tears chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Great story! I can actually see this happening, that's how good this one is! I loved how you described each of their emotions, it was so intense. Love it! 5/5 _
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
While I'm not sure I could ever imagine them being so close to one another, especially given Byakuya's actions, I did enjoy reading this.
litakino22 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
ah that was so sad!... Kaien-dono! really beautiful though, and i liked the ending! -
Guddz chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I love it. its great! Keep up! /Toushiro-chan
yllom21 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Interesting one-shot. Well written, and a good description of the relationship between them. Good job.
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Beautiful...just great!
Sirona chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
A very intriguing piece of writing. The tone is just detached enough to give that sense of distance and time that's passed, and yet you can still sympathise with the characters. 3, 17, and 18 were probably my favourites, and that last line in 18 is just so weighted.
Feafea chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
this is good! Urahara being one of the 4 noble families? thats new.. hehe.. you should write more of these type of fics.. thanks for sharing!
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
OMG I LOVE ALL THESE STORIES!
Kagaya Chou chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
For me, the most effective parts are #3, 5, 7 for the intersting look at Kuukaku, 14 & 15 as a pair, & 18 for the wording, but the whole piece felt very... complete. This almost made me curious about the 20_souls LJ community, so I had a look into it, because I was wondering about how you ordered each of the 20 points... but hey, tell me when you're on or something. _