Reviews for Woy Mustang, Resident Babysitter
puffin chapter 1 . 1/20
I couldn't stop laughing with this one. Once again another cute story. I hope you keep this going. They are just so cute.
mexpsycho44 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
thats a really cute story. mustang adopted them right? and he should of thought about locking his door before lol. :P

mexpsycho44
Lazzle-bee chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
ahahahahahahahahaha! ...melons... roflmao great fic! so cute!

xoxo
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
i think the ending was kinna cute.
MadSmurf chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
AWW.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W.W THESE ONE-SHOTS ARE SO DAMN CUTE

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

Over and Out

mm.
Kaoru Takeuchi chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Did you babysit and leave kids to just...do whatever?
AllE K chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA...ha...ha...okay, i'm gonna breath now. why you always make roy having dirty dreams? yeah...melons...hahahaha..heh. any way, thanks for writing, i enjoyed that one. good job
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
OH NO! never leave children unattended with permanent markers...laughs so hard her whole body shakes- Good one! Love the ending too!
IshizuWolfRider chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Ha ha! So cute! I can just imagine them with marker all over them! they're so cute! and you speak the truth! Never leave Children Unattended with permanent markers! except i don't think you should leave them unattended anyway. lol.
dong-chun-mei chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
aww... that was kawaii and funny and just plain great i hope Riza is going to help Roy raise the brothers! Did winry get turned into a chibi too? Since she's been traveling with them? I think that would be just so great
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Lol... Children - Teenagers... what's the difference? (I had a friend write, "I LIKE GIRLS" on my hand with sharpie once. :( Can't say I was too happy about that.)

But I liked the ending! SO swwet! *gives a AW!*

So, good job and hurry with another instalment! :D

-Kay
Daddy Elric chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
xD Melons..
strandedthought chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
That was a cute ending. Your story really made me smile. :)
authors chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
that was extremely cute!
Azumizai chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Very good story. Wonderful one-shot. And it was a perfect ending too.

Don't just leave children alone with permanent markers... don't leave -me- (who's a teenager) with peramanent markers... I'd probably be worse than them... -sweatdrop-

That story was really cute. Huggably soft. And well yeah... good.