Reviews for My Enemy’s Son
Asj Johnson chapter 1 . 7/8
I was kind'a quickly glancing through, looking for whatever it was that was going to happen... and then when he called his name I kind'a jumped slightly. :P Interesting but also sad that things are repeating themselves. Seems like Harry doesn't quite understand. It'll end up being a never-ending loop, history repeating itself every few years.
I like many things chapter 1 . 7/2
At first I thought this was in snape's pov, then I thought James. But if you think about it a little more, this is likely from Harry's pov. James did have a normal childhood, and seriously, even he is not stupid enough to think that Snape treated him worse than he did to Snape. Now, Harry on the other hand, has plenty of valid reasons to hate him. If Snape married (or just had a son?) during while Harry was in school, the age would be about right. I have no idea who the mother would be, but since it is only mentioned that the pov person thinks she's beautiful, we can't be certain it's Lily. Overall, very good writing. As always.
rnthenu chapter 1 . 6/6
Oh yes, you got me. But does this mean James was in Slytherin and Severus was in Gryffindor? And Severus is alive? All the other conditions are interchanged?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
HAHAHAAHAH oh gosh yes you totally did! Had to go back and re-read... the idea that Snape reproduced is just too disturbing (though he probably thought the same of James Potter).
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
nice job manipulating the readers expectations with this one
Trix chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I believe this is if Snape had married a son with is James' p.o. ?
Ma13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
No. No! nonononononononononono! You... Why?... And... Harry!... Mind blown.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Oh you got me very good. I do have to wonder why points weren't taken for that "Mr." that was given.
Majube chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Lol I thought it was Snape and his P.o.v from first year Twist
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
...so did Snape marry Lily and now James is the dungeon bat? What's the story with that? And how was his childhood "abusive"? Can you give me the story according to your oneshot? I'm confused...
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
The idea that Severus Snape reproduced is more disturbing than you can imagine.
Robin Blenkin chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
What's sad is that as bad as Harry might be (or get) I bet that he's still going to be kinder than Snape ever was.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Yeah, you did. It's weird.
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
AWESOME! You totally fooled me! I was positive it was Snape as the proffesser and Harry Potter as the student!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
You got me. What a shock! Not what I expected.