Reviews for Good Enough For You
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Shiho had eloped with Gin! The scandal! The love! The beauty! The pure awesomeness! :3 *goes into fangirl mode*

Despite the fact that Gin's social skill leaves much to be desired, who'd have guessed that it would be Gin that got other people together as a family? Quite the lynchpin the holds the family together. :)

I love the "Shinichi burning Shiho's letter" imagery. I can imagine it too, with me embellishing the scene with Shinchi's bitter face. I bet he thought that he could keep her to himself. XP

The way you write GinSherry is absolutely beautiful. Even if all Gin does is grunt. Lucky Shiho is well versed in non-verbal communication. It won't come as a surprise if she actually developed the skill merely for Gin's benefit. Certainly, a once shrunken detective reaped the fruits from it when she was still just Haibara Ai. :)
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I'm addicted to your DC stories. They're so intriguing and different!

This was an interesting piece of work here. I'm not a fan of Sherry (Ai) or the Sherry/Gin couple whatsoever, but this story might explain whatever those two might've had in the past in the canon series. (I wish the series would elaborate on that factor.)

In the series, I think that Gin was using Shiho (like Akemi) and wasn't romantically involved. I personally can't see Gin in love with anybody actually.

Yeah, he imagined Sherry naked in episode 176, but I think that was one of his depravities. He's a cold blooded guy and isn't quite right in the head.

Well, that's my take on the whole Gin/Sherry ordeal. They might have had a relationship with Gin faking the whole thing or it could've been legit.

In any case, very well written and interesting story.
Ten-Faced chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Well, now I'm in love with this pairing. The way you write, it could probably make anyone convert.
Sherry Furude chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow! Today I'm finding a lot of Shiho/Gin fics! How many people who believe in the same as me !

I liked your fic. You write excellent. I can notice you have written a lot of fics before. I like how you write about every feeling and tought of Shiho. Thank you for sharing you creation with the world.
QuietDragon chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Awwwww... It's strange to find this pairing cute, while still being very in-character and believable, but you managed it.

The writing is wonderful and your characterization of Shiho is spot on! It might be somewhat difficult to believe she could forgive Gin for Akemi's murder, but this takes place in the future.

Your excellent characterization shows even in brief mentions of characters, like Shiho and Vodka's initial annoyance with one another, Vodka's occasional meekness, Gin's gruffness, and even the imagined reaction of Conan to her letter.
Shadow of Intent chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
im not disturbed by the pairing, I think it would be awesome if they showed these 2 hooking up in the series lol. besides all the try and kill eachother moments -_-'
Anon chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
This is so cute! Perfect. I loved it.
Akashi Something chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I love this one-shot because of the many elements from a bigger story. :D It's also a very nice change from what you usually write-Gin and Sherry killing each other despite the love. Definitely looking forward to the longer story, and also to Shinichi's reaction.
CSMars chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
i generally perfer miyano/kudou stories, but i can definitely see how sherry and gin might have a past. the storyline's pretty good and i like the writing style... but sherry is way too sentimental for me.
yamtt chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I rather loved this. X3 It's so rare you write something that's purely romantic. And I think this is far more romantic than all the mushy stuff out there. I don't know if this would actually happen in reality to the series, but it's pure crack for Gin/Sherry fans like us!

I think my favorite parts had to be the very end, where Gin lays his hand over hers and the thing about getting hit by a car. X3
Claude le noctambule chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Well, the story was well written and the way the character act is believable for someone who had read your other stories but...

I don't know exactly why but I have not specially loved this fic...;

Gin/Sherry is fascinating because it's an "impossible" love, so maybe it's strange for me to see those two finish happy together after the BO's fall...

I would have prefered if it was happen in the third part of your Ghost trilogy for example... Because it's very hard to imagine this romance with a happy ending, it was too fast in this story for me...

But well, you have said it was more an experiment for a more longer and more fleshed Gin/Sherry romance than a story in itself so I suppose it's normal...

It sound promising if we look at it in this way, so I die to see your final story about this pairing...Xd
ourforever chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I'm usually a Mitsuhiko/Ai person, but I really like this piece. The way you wrote it makes the circumstance very believeable. I could imagine Shiho loving Gin in this fic, though I could never see how anybody could love him before this.

A great story! )
ChibiRaccoon chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
It's funny because this pairing used to utterly creep me out. Now I'm going crazy looking for more GinxShiho fics.

AH! Now I want to write one with them! This fanfic just got me hooked! It was that good!

I'm off to plan a fanfiction with these two! (what sucks is that I'm having trouble hating Gin. No! The loathing is leaving me!)

Very good writing. I love reading about Haibara's thoughts on things. I hope to see more about this pairing.

PS. Ignore my ranting. I'm on a coffee and icecream induced sugar-high.