Reviews for Family
squidgy78 chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
I love this story ! You portrayed Dean so accurately.
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
I'm not really sure if this fic is finished or not but if it isn't, please update! I love this story!
birthsister chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I'm sorry this is probably not the best place to write this, but can't find a PM feature for you. I like you're style of fic (and your name made me smile) and I'm looking for a beta. You have a good sense of the boys voice and I need that. Please PM me if you have time to beta some SPN fic. BTW, very nice job on the story, besides your name, it's what caught my attention.
Dex-El of Krypton chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Loved it
Biotomegami Lyanvis chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Wow. Uh. Wow.

I like the idea of this crossover, I guess... It's just a little odd. This story is definitely going in my faves.

Uh. did you know that that there's no way for anyone to contact you about beta-reading anything?

I have a story that I'm writing, based in the universe of Supernatural. I would like to solicit your advice and your beta-reading skill to assist me in editing and, in some parts, writing two stories. The one for Supernatural I currently have a working idea of how to continue it, and the inspiration to do so.

The other is a story that has been on hiatus for some time now, and I would like to be able to get back to it.

However, it is in the Naruto fandom, and I noticed that that was not one in your preffered list, so if you would not like to beta it or assist me with that, I understand. The story is currently half-posted, under the title of Matches Burn Twice, on my profile.
noturbaby chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
love this story and your buffy fangirl story! only dang, having dawn call dean was how I was gonna have it happen in my story. now I've got to change it. love this, though, a lot.
anonymous deleted chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
o, i like. Now we've got to have some sam angst. "how come he gets his dead wife back!"
ChocolateDragon15 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I love this story and how you bring up unanswered questions from season 1. Why did his eyes bleed? Is it because he kills for a living and its a family secret. Your version is better I think! I just don't like that sam looks so weak. I'd choose dean over sam anyday, but sam has good qualities too and he sounds like he's an idiot.
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 5 . 12/31/2006
hey, i love this. t first i thought, 'he married Buffy? no way!'. but it's cool. good job. update soon please
Lonnie chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
Well, that just ruined it.
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
I don't like Dean/Buffy much but i like "married Dean", so I'm gonna keep reading your fic...Keep going, it is a good start!
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
omg! yay! im so glad that Buffy is okay! update asap
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 4 . 12/26/2006
aw!
simplycharmed chapter 4 . 12/10/2006
i really love the history you should finish it its really good
caregiver2pt chapter 4 . 12/10/2006