Reviews for Love Story
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 1 . 45m
D was cute!
adorable story!
charlottelovesunicorns chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Awwwww I love it sooo much
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
That was really amazing!
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I was laughing (more like giggling) at how adorable this was. I can actually see this. Ino, she can have her moments of being very dramatic and to see her trying to "be the one that got away" is just her. While Shika, I can see him doing the whole explaining and saying how 'troublesome' it would be.

All because he doesn't want to let the girl go.

It's romantic and cute. As I said, I was giggling and pouting as I'm like, "Dude... That was the cutest moment. Jump his bones now!"

I thank you for this deliciously, well-written fic. I don't know if you're around reading or writing, but I just wanna say keep on doing awesome work and I hope we see more of works like this from you!
jessi chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Another great story, very funny!
SHIKAINO NEJITEN chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
LOVE THIS!3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
beautiful! shikaino is the best.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Lovely story! :)
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
So this is ridiculously adorable. Shikamaru and Ino were totally in character and I just loved it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I can totally see this happening. All of it. This was just too adorable and the characters were beautifully... in character :).

Go ShikaIno.
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Love Shika ino!
incompetent dabbler chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Oh wow I'm reviewing a lot aren't I? But how can I not? I adore the story. And adding SasuSaku scored you major points in my book! Great job and good luck.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
likeliquidsunshine chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
i like i like! i really enjoyed this!
an1m3.l0v3rs.gr4sp chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
That was great! Such an adorable couple! Great work!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »