Reviews for Bus Stop
XPineappleXProdigyX chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
:) Loved it!
linxbolt18 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
If Namine is Sora's older sister, and she's dating Roxas, Kairi's older brother, and Kairi's dating Sora... INCEST!
Bluedemon322 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
SHE DIED? YOU KILLED OFF KAIRI? WHY? THEY STARTED DATING AND ALL THAT, AND YOU JUST KILL HER OFF OUT OF NOWHERE? HMMPH!
ChuckleBunny chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOO OMG SAD ENDING WHYYY? but yeah i think that ending made this a pretty great story. good job :))
FAN chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
oh gawd you are sooo evil! jk...

sad.

beautifully written, but so dastardly sad
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
so sweet... :)

but then it was like BAM! and it was sad... T-T

:( lol
kh lover200 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Im going to say what everyone else does: sad and sweet/cute.

I really liked it )
ShhListen chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
wah

why are all the earlly ones soo sad...
Chibi Shimmy chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Aww, you twisted the story! But in a good way... Sora/Kairi forver!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
WHY? *soB*
SimplySarah1221 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
very well written, and a good idea

but id like to point out it was a bit odd for a sibling-in-law to marry another...sibling-in-law

but that was the only not so great thing...everything else about the story was great :]
Paper Hearts Bleed Ink chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
if Roxas and Namine got married and Roxas is related to Kairi and Namine is related to Sora then that means after the wedding Kairi and Sora would be sister and brother and laws so thats so weird that they got married.
Ellie-ellie chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
great story

and extremely depressing

loved it :)

kudos to you
Simple Echo chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
This was so very cute and sad. Perfect!
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Yep. I told myself to brace for it but no! I just HAD to loose myself in the happiness and kinda funiness and the other things, and then, in one sentence BOOM! It all changed. It was so tragically good. Tragoodness. :D My new made up word!

But seriously, it was a tearjerker (well for me anyway xD) but it was just...wow. I got lost in it. :P Really, really, great story! Awesome. :]