Reviews for Conveyed
insubordinationfreak chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That was such a good story. It is really a skill to write a short one like that, which communicates so much. Very evocative.
autumngold chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Bobby and Alex have a beautiful relationship! I'm glad that Alex is there for Bobby's pain, and that he shows her his love, even if it's just at night! The morning is when Alex really shows hers! Great story!
superfelix chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Oh yes!

I need to feel fine such stories around myself.

Thanks a lot
KK chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Lovely story. I wonder, is the "coffee and oranges" line near the end a reference to Wallace Stevens' Sunday Morning? It makes me think of that anyway. Very evocative.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
God this is beautiful...
charlieboy chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
This is excellent. Short, very descriptive, without over-explaining what had happened (the next morning 'coupling'). Love it.
bubble-rouge08 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Oh that's nice, slightly visual :D drabble.
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
How is possible that this one evaded me?

*Shiver* I hope I haven't missed anything else then.

Nicely done. The sweetest little blurb there ever was and aptly named to boot.
Metisse chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
This was marvelous. Short, sweet and very powerful.
D.A chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I think you can push this fic into many different direction. but i think the subject if definitly worth exploring. i tink you've got everyone hooked. it might be nice if we got a little more background.
Cpt.Tina chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I too think it should be rated "M", but never mind. ;-)

Actually I like your 'different approach' to their love-life. Not all just sunshine and great performances in bed, but also a unique way of coping that makes it feel 'real' somehow. - Oh, and I liked the "descriptive verbal foreplay" part. Nice phrasing there. *G*

Thanks very much for this great story.
Linder chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Ah there is nothing better than a good good morning spooning to start the day;) Its a very eloquent drabble:) I like it:)
raz0r.girl chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
This one's been staying with me. You did *a lot* in very few words. I'm impressed (but then, I'm always impressed with your work).
The Confused One chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
WOW! This is truly beautiful. I absolutely love it. :) Very powerful and yet, very short. Perfectly in character. :) I just love your work, and I already want another piece. LOL
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
So perfect. Can something be perfecter? Intimate, on a physical, emotional, mental level. loved it