Reviews for BIOHAZARD Stupid Outbreak
Amber20 chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
Hey Evil HunterX,

First of all, I deeply apolgize for not reviewing your stories. Part of the problem is that I'm often not at the computer due to my job and lots of commuting. No excuse, but there you go. I have been reading your 'BioHazard Stupid Outbreak' quite often and it always inspires me to keep on with my long series. :)

Regarding why you quit writing. It's of course your choice and a break is always nice. I just wanted to say that if the reason is because of the flamers, don't give them a second's notice. I recently got flamed on my latest Resident Evil story. When I read all the fanfics on the first page I realized that we had all been flamed by the same person! In fact, I got off pretty easily compared to them. There are just people that do that because they can and they want to, and I've noticed that the resident evil section gets hit pretty hard by idiots. I have a policy that if you really care about a story, then you write it to the end, even if you get absolutely no reviews on them. No one is ever going to tell me to stop because 1) Then they win and 2) I just don't give a rat's a** what they think.

Sorry for the long rant, but I sincrely hope you continue on with this story and your writing.

Amber20
resi-fan chapter 5 . 12/16/2006
Why are you quitting all your fan fictions?, what's up? they were doing so well too
resi-fan chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
Just gets funnier and funnier, you are really getting the hang of the comedy genre eh? well anywho keep up the good work

-Eehhzz
Ginkyofu13 chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
Oh la la David is sexy!
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
continued please! funny story!
Gaddes chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
Sorry about the delay, been busy. Good work.
resi-fan chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
Quite funny, I liked the way you made David embarresed like that. Good Work
Mouchan chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
there's one sentence that i need to be corrected here. It says 'i think he's a straight guy' from Yoko . I forgot to add 'not really between them. Sorry for the confusion.
Gaddes chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Good work dewi. talk to ya later.
resi-fan chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I never knew you had a new story, (stupid computer) pretty good man keep it up!
sanchez C chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Errors, I don't mind. You made me laugh, so I'll keep reading. Keep up the good work.