Reviews for While Waiting for SingSing
LobbyLane chapter 1 . 7/24
Jeez, how could I not find this fic in such a long time? o_O I love it to pieces. You write wonderfully and OMG I swear your characterizations are amazing :D instant fav (if the time still counts XD haha)
SamxJazzlover23 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Hey could you email me? I had a great idea for a sequel and thought we could co author it let me know if you're interested.
WibSkelDS9 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
GAH. That was lovely. *flail* Absolutely adored it. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Thanks oodles for sharing :D
zeptronic chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Hey you. I love that your very name is denying the fact that you ever wrote these stories. But they were so good when we were 11. Still writing I hope? Anyways, just stopping by because I was logged into my fanfiction account and you were my only 'favorite author' and I was like "who is that?". ttyl.
Fisticufffs chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Oh, beautiful! I love this, very in character, well written, and... Yum. /

Sorry. Perving out.

Still, lovely, lovely work. Will there be more?
Lilaxx002 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Aw, so warm and fuzzy.

I love this pair. THANK YOU!
GhostWinchester chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Oh my god! I love it! Its so cute and it makes me cry and smile... tears of joy! THIS is a brilliant, great, excellent Story! *fav*
The Russian Lunch Lady chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
AW! Love Max/Leo!
Elinad chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Aw that was simply adorable! Max/Leo is just the cutest!

Well done! Yes, it did make me smile o
Bialywhoos chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
aw . . . so cute! I loved this!
this is not my home chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Aw, it's so nice to see Producers slash. And well-done, too. It doesn't look like it's being written by a five-year-old, but a competent person with a firm grasp on the English language. Musical fanfiction is so horribly anemic on here. Thank you for your lovely contribution.
emely chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
omg, I LOVED it! So very sweet and emotionally. You should write more of these. Please. ;)
extradimensional chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
It did make me smile. This is very sweet, and you handled the pairing well-both Max and Leo are in character. Love it. :)
missick93 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Aw! That was so adorable! It made me cry *sniff* That would have made the movie so cute at the end, except then people would think Max's a softie. I LOVED IT!
Invader Miraza chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Unbelievably sweet. I love it!