Reviews for While Waiting for SingSing
SamxJazzlover23 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Hey could you email me? I had a great idea for a sequel and thought we could co author it let me know if you're interested.
WibSkelDS9 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
GAH. That was lovely. *flail* Absolutely adored it. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Thanks oodles for sharing :D
zeptronic chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Hey you. I love that your very name is denying the fact that you ever wrote these stories. But they were so good when we were 11. Still writing I hope? Anyways, just stopping by because I was logged into my fanfiction account and you were my only 'favorite author' and I was like "who is that?". ttyl.
Fisticufffs chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Oh, beautiful! I love this, very in character, well written, and... Yum. /

Sorry. Perving out.

Still, lovely, lovely work. Will there be more?
Lilaxx002 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Aw, so warm and fuzzy.

I love this pair. THANK YOU!
GhostWinchester chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Oh my god! I love it! Its so cute and it makes me cry and smile... tears of joy! THIS is a brilliant, great, excellent Story! *fav*
The Russian Lunch Lady chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
AW! Love Max/Leo!
Elinad chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Aw that was simply adorable! Max/Leo is just the cutest!

Well done! Yes, it did make me smile o
PhantomBialystock chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
aw . . . so cute! I loved this!
this is not my home chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Aw, it's so nice to see Producers slash. And well-done, too. It doesn't look like it's being written by a five-year-old, but a competent person with a firm grasp on the English language. Musical fanfiction is so horribly anemic on here. Thank you for your lovely contribution.
emely chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
omg, I LOVED it! So very sweet and emotionally. You should write more of these. Please. ;)
extradimensional chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
It did make me smile. This is very sweet, and you handled the pairing well-both Max and Leo are in character. Love it. :)
missick93 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Aw! That was so adorable! It made me cry *sniff* That would have made the movie so cute at the end, except then people would think Max's a softie. I LOVED IT!
Invader Miraza chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Unbelievably sweet. I love it!
Cristy chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
That was a really sweet story, so cute. You should write another one like that, there aren't too many Max/Leo stories out there, that I can find anyways, and most of them aren't as well written as this one. I loved the point of view of Max, too cute...you should so write another one, maybe one of them while in Sing Sing or after they are released, what happens to Max and Leo after The Producers is over. Great Job -