Reviews for I Watched
I-Am-SO-Not-Here chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I guess a positive way to look at this, is to say that Kyle could live on happy with the fact that Stan is happy with who he is married to. Admittedly, it would be hard to move on from Stan if he loved him that much, but at the same time, if he loves him that much, eventually the fact that Stan is happy should be enough to sastify him. Yes, Stan is not neccesarily happy with him, but I interpret that he is still his best friend, and can support him through tough times, no? I guess, this is kind of lame for a positive reason, seeing as I have not been in this situation before, but in this universe, I really want Kyle to pull through.

He be my favourite character.

Still, dude, this is insanely good. :)
Sam Marsh chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Saddddd ending. But great final sentence.
Void of Anguish chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
That was so selfless omg that made me cry TT
green-eyed gracie chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
p-p-p-pooorr kyyllee
crying a river here
Beautiful story and very poetic, well done!
yourfault34562 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
It's so beautiful and sad. Wonderful piece
Marinette Cheng chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Omg " That was awesome.

I'm crying, though D;.
Amber Truesdale chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
that sucked its supposed to be stan and kyle!
SAINT VINCENT chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
that is *so* sad!

it made me cry a little...

i feel bad for poor kyle... he deserves better D:

lol

but *very* good fic! :D
MYOB chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
;; I'm crying so much! Oh, poor Kyle! D:
JemimaLee chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Utterly heartwrenching, especially when you know how it feels. Beautifully written.

Jem x
Ichnal chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Beautiful. Just really. -hands-

That was amazing!
brokenpassions chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
wow that was deep,poor kyle
Allin Aspire chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
That was so sad. Yet I loved reading it. Tragedies have certain beauty that happy endings cannot have. I was totally captivated while reading this. I can so feel what Kyle's going through . Amazing story. *goes back into your story archive*
i-see-you-there chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
This is soo depressing but in a good way because it happens. It's sad because it's all too real. Excellent job, i am loving your writing.
Matty88 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
OH my GOD! how could you be so heartless? Don't get me wrong, this is a magnificent story. But incredibly sad! I could never write something with such a sad ending. I'm just kidding about the heartless thing...okay I'm not, but it didnt mean to be so bitchy and yelling at you. I'm sorry, I make no sense. Great story.