Reviews for After the Pain
kage kitsune 14 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Wasn't this part of a movie? If not I appoligize but it seemed like I already saw/read this.
Aurora-Powerpunk chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Oh shoot, it will just happen all over again! Anyways awesome story. I like the way you described what actually happened before the real movie. It was pretty sweet!

-A.P.
chalicity chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
poignant. tragic. i teared up.
GoddesoftheMoon chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
What a sad story. I loved it. very...angsty. Poor Danny. I've seen a lot where Danny's family and friends die, but they're never so sad. Just more revengish. I don't know...

Anyways, great job.

Ellie
MissingExodus chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Jesus Christ, woman! Yet another story that got me running to the bathroom so my parents wouldn't see me cry! I've said it before and I'll say it agian: You've really got a nack for sad storys.
Martel chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Wow. Very well written. And, yeah, music can drive you like that.
Cortamone chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Jeez, you almost had tears!

I lovelove this! Please continue (soon!)!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
very nice!
Freaklvl27 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
aw so sad...but good...thats just how i pictured it had happened
MysticalTears chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Oh my... 3 reviews! This is one of the best stories I've ever read! Is this a one-shot? It could be ;; Anyway, it's just... awesome... Just... awesome o.0 So great... So.. aarh! I don't know what to say accept 'awesome' and 'great' .

...I'll just... quit here ;;

...

Awesome...
heavensong chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
VERY sweet. I loved Danny and Vlad's interactions and conversation. _ *hugs you* So very cute and nicely written. Great job and keep up the amazing work there!_
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Hey, this broad idea may have been done before, but I never get tired of them. Besides, you brought a few more unique things into the equation. Like the hallucinations. I thought that was good.

Very ominous ending. Now, lets wonder what happens after that. :-)

A very nice work.

-Unrealistic :-)
purpledog100 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
This is good, even though there are a million other fics like it. :) I can't really pick out what exactly I liked about it, the whole thing was pretty good. I caught a few spelling mistakes, but oh well.

Great job!