Reviews for Rules of Popularity
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
The only thing missing was a full-out lemon and I could die peacefully.
enRei chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Great story, I liked every bit of it :D
xxcupcaketherapistxx chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
xD! first line and already I'm laughing :D! " Konoha's Salamanders faced Suna's Saber Hamsters" those are the scariest mascots..._ I dont know but it made me picture Sasuke with a salamander tail and Gaara with hamster ears o-o and a tail ... fighting each other.
rokudaime09 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
it was cute but i want more lols!
popette chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Oh poor hinata!tq for d story
licklick chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
this story was so lmao! zomg! hahahaha!

i love the fact that it was in hinata's pov in the end and beginning! hilarious!lolz!

please keep writing! youare doing the world a favor! ;)
Chikari chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
aha.. cute
Besieged Infection chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
I am sorry that I cannot review like I said I would because I am laughing too hard and it is all your fault.

I loved it.

BI-sama
Besieged Infection chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This is AWESOME! (I'm happy to see you've read 'The Blue Girl', by the way. Read it in freshman year; awesome book) I'm gonna hold off on the big review until the end, though. See you next chapter!
Dusty Miller chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
awesome! you should continue! seriously! this could be an awesome multi-chapter story!

~mi
fucked-up-bitch chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
great story-loved the whole thing although a lemon would have made it best you can only ask for so much

100% perfect
inashosetai chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
Ahahah! I thought the story was a good one. XD
SasunaruTLA chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
OH MY GOSH, THAT WAS HILARIOUS! It was a bit confusing sometimes, almost choppy, but it was AWESOME! I wish you could have made it longer! *pout* Favorites!
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
hehehe! That was very cute, very good. You really had me in the beginning; I wasn't sure if Naruto was a boy or girl. And I love how you began and finished with Hinata- different, and it definitely worked to bring the reader in to the story. Great job! XD
Almost chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
wow I already love this fic! it's awesome and I love the idea and everything very orginal... well I haven't read anything identical to this:P