Reviews for Temple of the Winds
OMG! Go, Yuri! Go! I Love Possessive Aggressive Yuri! Fight for your prince! Fight for your love!
SanctuaryInMusic chapter 14 . 8/19
I could've sworn that this fic was finished . . . but oh goodness, this story is brilliant. Please, please, add another chapter. Or at least provide a detailed summary of what you wanted to happen. Yuuri's desperation to get Wolfram back is so wonderful and real, and I couldn't stand it if this was never finished.
Moriyasha Neko-hime chapter 14 . 6/2
I remember this! I thought I had it in favorites, but it wasn't there. I'm so glad it's still here! It was such a great story!
I know it's been a good few years since you updated, but I still love this story! There aren't enough of Yuuri having to bite the bullet and face his relationship with Wolfram that are done right. This is in my top five!
Nagai chapter 14 . 5/31
I always try my hardest not to read fanfictions that are still in progress because the probability of being left uncompleted will always be nagging me in the back of my head. Even if this fanfiction remains to be finished (I am hoping that that will not be the case), I am glad to have stumbled upon on your wonderful masterpiece. The characterization is very spot on. The plot is well developed and definitely well executed.

Please do not leave me hanging...and please do not leave my brain to ponder on the what ifs of this story by leaving it uncompleted. I'm an insomniac as it my brain something to think about will just add to it. I do hope all is well with you and that when you find some time, please come back the wonderful universe you have created.
Daniel chapter 14 . 5/6
It was a good story, I read it all in one day, and now I'm pissed that you've left it hang like that
UpdatePlease chapter 14 . 5/2
Goshdarnit! This is the fucking reason why I try hard -reaaaallly hard- not to read uncompleted stories! It breaks my heart to see the possibility of it never being completed! Until I stumbled over this fic, thought it was completed only to fucking realize it wasn't! Oh stupidity! For Shinou's sake! Not that I'm regretting reading this because I tell you, it's splendidly awesome! So good! The plot, character developments, writing style and all those shit but the hell man, i caaaaan't waiiiit! Huhuhu please do update this amazing story! I implore you oh great Sage-libra sama, update! Huhu
No pressure b-but just please finish this? Pretty please? And just when we're getting to the good part already. Please, a little bit more please? Not that I'd complain if you decide to go for more chappies which means more Yuuram moments and more angst (in Wolf's case hoho). Oh don't hesitate to tread on MPreg too! Hahahaha
Kidding aside, this is a very cool fic and I would love to see more of it. Best regards to you dear Author! Thanks for the spectacular read! My heart is screaming for more!

I hope that a new season would come soon! It would definitely revive the fandom! Oh I fucking remember! I've read Mikage's Eternal Light too by accident and the stupid me didn't even realize it's still underway cause I was too immersed in reading the wonderful art that is Mikage's story haha
It would definitely resurrect potential authors of this fandom, don't you think? Mikage, Nariko, Harp, etc and this lovely author Sage sama! :))
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 14 . 4/15
This is so good! And I know it has been years since you last updated, but you are so close to finishing! :D x
problemhunter chapter 14 . 4/6
One word, dude, one word: update!

Seriously, the plot is original (or at least, that's what I tell myself; not that it matters, since you wrote it so well) and the thrilling mixture of impatience, frustration and (yes, as corny as it sounds) love made the perfect blend for the cast.

Your Wolfram was superbly endearing (not that I'm surprised; he has always been so adorably cute), more so than others. His fear to trust and love again simply made us readers all the more willing to support this.

So please update!
yuki chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Uwahhhh... So kawai desu :D
I can't wait to read the next chapter...
Alyssa chapter 14 . 12/11/2014
please update already its been 5 years
WolfGiselle chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
Oh my god! Please tell me you're going to finish this. It's really sad when you read a story as great as this one only to find it unfinished - left alone for so long.

You write Yuuri and Wolfram so well. I'm actually not that big a fan of Yuuri. I think he's dense, ignorant, blind, and any other synonym that comes close to the same. He drives me NUTS! However, I do love the relationship dynamic between him and Wolfram. The relationship they could have anyway, if Yuuri ever got over himself and got a CLUE. That's written here spectacularly. He knows he's screwed up, and now he's doing everything in his power to fix it. That behavior is so 'him'...and one of the better aspects of his character.

I love the idea for the whole story. Very creative, I must say. I really could imagine such a temple in the canon story-line. And I could imagine Wolfram's reaction to them coming for him would probably be much the same as you'd written it. Once again, you're very good with character.

I definitely wouldn't hold it against you if you never updated this. I get it. It 'would' be a shame though. Most of the best stories really do go unfinished.
ClumsyWrighter chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
denm you... i supose we wont see an uptade wery soon... god now i wish i was in thet temple TTnTT
please continue this it realy gave me the feels DX
Someone chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
This isn't really a review... I just wanted to ask, have you dropped this? If you have it would be a great shame.
Iloveit chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
Thank you so much for this. I love this stoory from the bottom of my heart! Please finish it! Please! Please!
Sodom chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
2009 2009 2009 2009 2009 omg omg omg whyyyy!? :'c Please PLEASE finish the story! Someday! D: