Reviews for Temple of the Winds
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 14 . 4/15
This is so good! And I know it has been years since you last updated, but you are so close to finishing! :D x
problemhunter chapter 14 . 4/6
One word, dude, one word: update!

Seriously, the plot is original (or at least, that's what I tell myself; not that it matters, since you wrote it so well) and the thrilling mixture of impatience, frustration and (yes, as corny as it sounds) love made the perfect blend for the cast.

Your Wolfram was superbly endearing (not that I'm surprised; he has always been so adorably cute), more so than others. His fear to trust and love again simply made us readers all the more willing to support this.

So please update!
yuki chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Uwahhhh... So kawai desu :D
I can't wait to read the next chapter...
Alyssa chapter 14 . 12/11/2014
please update already its been 5 years
WolfGiselle chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
Oh my god! Please tell me you're going to finish this. It's really sad when you read a story as great as this one only to find it unfinished - left alone for so long.

You write Yuuri and Wolfram so well. I'm actually not that big a fan of Yuuri. I think he's dense, ignorant, blind, and any other synonym that comes close to the same. He drives me NUTS! However, I do love the relationship dynamic between him and Wolfram. The relationship they could have anyway, if Yuuri ever got over himself and got a CLUE. That's written here spectacularly. He knows he's screwed up, and now he's doing everything in his power to fix it. That behavior is so 'him'...and one of the better aspects of his character.

I love the idea for the whole story. Very creative, I must say. I really could imagine such a temple in the canon story-line. And I could imagine Wolfram's reaction to them coming for him would probably be much the same as you'd written it. Once again, you're very good with character.

I definitely wouldn't hold it against you if you never updated this. I get it. It 'would' be a shame though. Most of the best stories really do go unfinished.
ClumsyWrighter chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
denm you... i supose we wont see an uptade wery soon... god now i wish i was in thet temple TTnTT
please continue this it realy gave me the feels DX
Someone chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
This isn't really a review... I just wanted to ask, have you dropped this? If you have it would be a great shame.
Iloveit chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
Thank you so much for this. I love this stoory from the bottom of my heart! Please finish it! Please! Please!
Sodom chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
2009 2009 2009 2009 2009 omg omg omg whyyyy!? :'c Please PLEASE finish the story! Someday! D:
jkh123 chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
Please finish the story, it's too brilliant to be left hanging!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
Please update
I cried, laughed, and seriously fainted
I am so excited that I won't be surprised if
I'm floating in the skies.

Please keep writing, oh ! And you're such a talented writer!
Ana chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
I love both your kyo kara maoh stories they are soooo good you have a real nack for writing
PsychoWriter16 chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
WHY'D YOU HAVE TO STOP HERE?! Please update! PLEASE! I love this story too much to let it end there!
radiany chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
If this is never finished, I swear I'll cry. I remember reading this when you first uploaded it to the site; revisiting this and seeing that it's still not updated I-

/falls over