Reviews for Breathe
Oops! Hehehehe, can't hide true love. :)
bubbles05 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Haha, I love 'Friends'. I know it's a one-shot, but it would be great if you continue on with the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Whoaaa! Didn't see that one coming but I love it! Go shikaino! Right outta my favorite drama :) poor Shika though, he's probably in a bit of trouble now lol. You should seriously consider extending this to another chapter or two!

PS. You probably wanna change hitch to hitched because otherwise the grammar gets all weird and it doesn't really sound right.

Kudos !
Young Goodman Brown chapter 1 . 10/29/2011

i liked it! short and bitter. though i think you mean "he's getting hitchED"...meaning he's getting married. "he's getting hitch" doesn't actually make sense...

but other than the one typo in the summary/fic, i really liked it :) nice buildup!
MariaSabaku chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Really cute. Poor Shika, I bet he's gonna get a lot of crap after this. xD

I loved it though. Albeit short, it was very sweet. :]
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
OMG! I like this one-shot but you definitely should do a sequel. I want to see ShikaIno together. Please! I would love to read it.

Wish you luck.
Gonrie chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I love the emotion! So well done! I'll be looking forward to read more shikaxino from you XD
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Wow, I had to read this over three times to finally get what it meant. ; When I did, though, it turned out to be a really great read, one worth contemplating. Along with the whole: ShikaIno FTW! kinda thing. XD Great little story; you should seriously consider extending it. :)
mood ink chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
nyahahaha, it would be really nice if you made a sequel to this! to know what happened after.. )
JaliceLove chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
LOL I remember this from FRIENDS. LOL (: haha. Awesome
LM3795 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
HOLY CRAP! That was so AWESOME! I'm so glad I stumbled upon should really consider making a second chapter...even just ONE...just to tie up the loose ends or something...heehehee!
wowthecrowd chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
hello please add a second chapter please and ill be your beta if you that desprate
watergirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Nukumi chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Made of awesome! Best mistake I've ever heard. I'd like to see a picture of all three of their faces when he said that XD
Jenny chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
YOU MUST WRITE A FOLLOW-UP! What a great short story but you shouldn't leave us hanging, it's great, really it is andI. LOVE. IT. thank you.