Reviews for Meggie of Green Gables
Andrea1984 chapter 34 . 7/4/2014
Anne and Gilbert married in 1890, Anne was bo-rn in 1865.

Shirley was bo-rn in April, not in March.

I like your Family Trees.

Sorry, my english is not as well as yours.

MuggleCreator chapter 34 . 8/22/2013
Great stuff. Ah, I can't wait to read the next instalment... :)
canadaroks chapter 34 . 2/11/2011
Oh My Goodness. That was an amazing story. It flowed so well with LMM's work! I loved it! GREAT JOB! It truly touched my life 3
Vee22 chapter 34 . 11/7/2010
Meggie is such a lovely character - a real return to the beauty of purity and innocence. I love the friendship between her and Peter (am I wrong in thinking it may be somethi more one day?) and her true love for her family. Another wonderful story and you are such a talented writer. I can't wait to read the sequel!
rest in popcorn chapter 34 . 10/30/2010
That was a lovely story, very sweet!
rest in popcorn chapter 28 . 10/30/2010
This is a very sweet story... This chapter was lovely, well done! That last part made me cry lol! (In saying that, I cried when I was listening to a Taylor Swift song yesterday. So yes, I cry easily!) But still, that was a very sweet, moving chapter! )
Kitty chapter 28 . 10/20/2010
This story is so sweet, I love it! I've one comment to make tho- why did you have them entering USA from the St Lawrence? PEI is right on the Atlantic- the routes they'd have taken would have been thru NB and across Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont, or a ferry to Boston or similar and then overland thru the US. Sorry, Geography and History major here!

Plus people on the border have very different accents- am from a near-border town and it sounds so weird, when you literally cross the river, the accent is quite entirely different.

Sorry, complaining sucks. So I'll end this comment with this is an amazingly sweet story! Have to say though, I do prefer your Gwen stories, and can't wait for the next update on that D.
Terry the Terryble chapter 24 . 7/10/2010
Just for the sake of accuracy, the play you refer to should be "Much Ado About Nothing" , since "As You Like It" doesn't have any characters named Hero, or Ursula.

P.S. I love this series!
jesslsmile chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Just a quick did Diana and Patrick's kids get older than Shirley's twins. If I remember correctly, shirly and cecily were only married a year when they found out they were pregnant, and it was another 7 months till they were born. Diana and Patrick weren't even married then, let alone have a child that would be 8 years older than the twins. Might want to revise the timeline.
A Forgotten One chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Hm...who did Persis marry?

Hehe..I like the honourables...that's pretty funny. But two of them died during the war?

You have some other charactersthere too.
A Catholic Girl chapter 34 . 6/6/2008
I must say that this could pass as one of L.M Montgomery's original works! I loved every chapter of it, from the deaths, births, cousins, adoptions, and twins! It was very hard for me to picture Bruce Meredith as an adult however, he's always been the little boy at the manse to me!
Elizabeth chapter 34 . 3/14/2008
I have been a silent reader of your wonderful work for some time, but as this story has come to an end, I thought it was high time I voice how much I have enjoyed it! You have a great talent for writing, and I love how you bring the characters to life. I am eagerly anticipating a sequel, and very much hope that one is in the works! :)
Joyce LaKee chapter 34 . 3/13/2008
That chapter was wonderful-so much emotion and I could just picture the action in my head. I really really hope you do a sequel.

Happy writing.
MrsMosley chapter 34 . 3/13/2008
The end! I'm so sorry to hear that. Dare I hope for a sequel?

Thank you for this story. I enjoyed it so very much.
Writing Epistles chapter 34 . 3/13/2008
You're leaving it like this? We don't know what happened to Johnny? Cruel, Cruel girl.