Reviews for I Know What You Did
Glittersong chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Love it; absolutely love it.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
very sweet

I loved the line about the handcuffs ... I once bought a pair for my best friend ... ;-)
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
ah lol is all i have to say ...

cuba
Half Blood Outcast chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
**giggles and ca;t seem to typr veri well becaide od it** ha that was very funny, I can't get the image of dumbledore holding pink handcuffs. room for one more at the gutter? **bats eyelashes sweetly** oh and sorry about that whole mess at the beginning, i was laughing way too hard to be coherrent. **smiles sweetly**
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Ah! So YOURS was the story with the pink handcuffs that inabled me to scar my BFF for life again! I reviewed on the ADMM boards but whatver, one can never have too many reviews.
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I think this is fabulous, ever so funny and definitely one of the best I've ever read! Well done, I think it's great! Please, write more fics soon!

xxStellaxx
TabbyKit chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
This story gave me a warm fuzzy giggle! I loved the pink handcuffs and as soon as I read that my mind beelined for a spot next to yours in the gutter. Tsk Tsk, such a bad influence. Tee hee!

~TabbyKit
BlueSphinx chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
He-he-hee... that was funny! Good job.
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
The whole thing was great! I loved the rhyme! And the handcuffs? I laughed so hard. I was honestly hoping they would come back into play at the end there. lol

Thanks for sharing!

~OSUSprinks
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Haha...I love the fluffy pink handcuffs and think they were well placed in the story...wink wink. I won't even tell you where my mind went but I think it's safe to say it was somewhere close to yours as you reread it. Great story.
Robyn Wilder chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Cuffs alone should have a fic dedicated to them:) Especially the pink fluffy ones:)

Well it was funny to me, although somehow short, but I always complain about that...

Nice job again.
My Insolence chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
LOL, good one!

I like the hostility towards Snape.
denise134 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I LIEKD IT
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Well I thought it was quite funny too. Though only because they were pink fluffy handcuffs that my friend threatened to get me for my birthday and I had to think of a place to hide them from my parents.

Anyway. It gave me the giggles. And yes it wasn't innocent at all - but it's all the better for it.