Reviews for Over The Hill
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Wonderful so cute and so funny. I loved it when Albus kissed her it was such a beautifull tender moment.
Brianna McGonagall chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Albus and Minerva are BIG kids, too... brilliant thx
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I loved the line about her prime because I just remembered Maggie Smith in "The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie" ... She was so brilliant! Well, she still is!

Perfect little story!

thx

God bless you!
o0Anonymous0o chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Very short but sweet fic. My favorite part was Albus's response to her spring chicken comment. You definitely brightened up an otherwise dismal school day. Please write more fluff!
357153 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
My favourite part had to be when you had the snowball drop on Albus' head mid-word. I could see him finish the word after the snowball had hit him. Again, nicely done. Loved the characterisation and the humour! Always an amusing image to go to sleep with.

Thank you yet again!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
I love this! So beautiful, simple and yet gorgeous. Please, write more soon!

xxStellaxx
Cranky Cauldron chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Got to wonder what they were doing on the rug in front of the Headmaster's fire...! LOVE the 'Auntumnal years' comment... cracks me up everytime. Although Minerva levitating a snowball the size of Albus' head runs a close second! Write more fluff!
Sderai chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
snow fights are fun. well if thats how you write when you don't know where its going, you owe me a story which you have an idea about where its going with. hmm that sentance is bad english. oh well. rearrange the verb or summat to find out what I mean. I cant' be bothered. but it was a great story.
yellow notepaper chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
lolol i love it. ]
landslide chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Totally loved it - I'm off to see if I can find more by your hand!

grtz, Pinkie
JoolsFan chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Aw what a great bit of fluff! I'm going through some really trying times and pieces like this one just brighten my day. Well written, cute and in character. More please!
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Excellent job! I loved how you expressed Min's feelings about her age. I just found my first quasi-wrinkle though, so I may have just been projecting. lol I loved the fight and that they almost got caught necking! Thanks for sharing!

OSUSprinks
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Aw, I absolutely loved it. A wonderful bit of fluff to brighten my day. The way you portray ADMM is spot on and I love the snowball fight. I can see Minerva having a bit of fun before her students get up in the morning and who better to have fun with than Albus? wink wink
miss mcGonagle chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
"‘Why, Minerva, if I didn’t know better I’d say you were getting positively sentimental in your—‘

‘Careful.’ She warned.

‘Autumnal years?’ he hedged."

Funny banter-and a great little fic. Nice work.
mmcgonagall chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Just the way I would imagine it. Great.