Reviews for The Scottish Opera
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
(raises eyebrow in interest)
What's this I hear about a curse?
And why does everyone keep referring to 'Macbeth' as "The Scottish Opera"?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
(laughing joyfully)
I love this story already!
Obscure Bird chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
...But... You...?

Macbeth. Faust (Marlowe's Dr. Faustus is SO much cooler, but who's complaining.). And Phantom.

That's just sheer theatrical awesomeness, concentrated. In its purest and most potent form. Industrial Srength awesomeness!

And it's ON HOLD! Argh!

Eh. But I know how stories are, you know. Get stuck or get busy, and they just sort of... die. And it's been a wicked long time. But I give you credit for an awesome and original idea. And if you were ever to miraculously revive this story... :D
JesterBellsILove chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
Awesome stuuf! I love Shakespeare...
Songstressgirl07 chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
I know exactly what you mean with school and stuff. I have so many fic ideas in my head, and no time to write them. I should probably do that instead of reading other fanfics, but I just don't have it in me because school is so depressing. I keep asking my Dad if I can drop out, but he told me I wouldn't live to see eighteen if I did. Anywho, I guess AP Calculus is here to stay for the time being.

In Academic team we always have Shakespeare questions, and I love to impress everyone with my knowledge, and laugh in their faces when they don't know the answers. Okay, I don't really laugh in their faces, but I do a victory dance. Today alone I had one in our team game, and five or six in the individual test. I almost laughed out loud because it asked who the Caesar Portia was. Good times.
Christine Ruud chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
Macbeth and Phantom? *sque!* I love both of them, and cannot WAIT to find out what happens. Poor Meg...
Songstressgirl07 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
The line is from Shakespeare's Macbeth. It is said by the second witch. If I win, you can call me Portia, after one of my favorite Shakespearean heroines (Portia from Merchant, not Caesar, obviously). The surname could be anything that fits the nationality of the character you make. I'm easy.

Props for all the Shakespeare and Faust references. I LOVE Shakespeare. I have a reputation for it at school, though it isn't always a good one. As for Faust, I loved reading that, too. The Walpurgis Night part was too confusing for words, but it was still a really cool piece of literature.