Reviews for Human in a Pokemon World
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Nice intro. Would probably do te same thing

C.D.
silvestras chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Hi!

Maybe you should try to hit the 'Enter' Key every 2-3 lines, because if the chapter is bunched up in one paragraph it can be quite a boring read... _ That's just me, anyway.

But I don't know what's coming in this story, I better read the rest!
Anoh chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
Oh, I understand! It's very hard in the world these days.

It was a nice update. It would've been nice to read more about their adventures in the Tiny Woods, but I understand you're going through a rough period!

Hm... In my Mystery Dungeon story, I've left out all that jazz on rank and friend areas and rescue badges. It's not needed really; and it actually would make the story too unrealistic. So you don't need to include them, if it's too much, because you can write a good story either way! )
Katie Legends chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
Nice update, please continue soon!
Anoh chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
Nice first chapter! I can't wait to read more! I like how you write both of your MD fics in first person, it's really interesting that way!
Anoh chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
The prologue was short, but I think I can tell it'll be an interesting story!
Katie Legends chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
Cool beginning to your fic, please continue soon.
FreezeBlade chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
Umm description of pokemon is where exactly...oh yeah it's NOT THERE! How can the reader get a visual description of the pokemon without you descirbing team.

{“Of course!” Clarissa replied enthusiastically. “I’d be glad to if you’d also help me form a Rescue Team! Who knows maybe as a Rescue team we can uncover the answer to your mysterious transformation!”}

Oh please, a Bulbasaur would just have some random pokemon be the first partner in a rescue team, oh yeah and later on it wants Karania to be the leader. Honestly a Bulbasaur would think differently about rescue teams.

Sorry but real mehish to me.
Lazy Mew aka Quilava Lover chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
Oh...interesting! What will happen next? Please continue, Karania!