Reviews for Saving your life
Uyen chapter 35 . 3/31/2016
I wonder who it is. Is it his father? (Trying to be vague to not give away spoilers is hard) I wonder if he's going to be on her side now bc she talked about a subject that was meaningful to him.
Uyen chapter 34 . 3/31/2016
This is why keeping secrets...will only bite them in the booty
Uyen chapter 33 . 3/31/2016
Omg Malfoy! I know this is a snamione ff, but my ship is large and full of people..I can't believe I got to see both of my ships in here.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 20 . 3/31/2016
While I like seeing both POV I find it sometime hard to discern what is happening and where in the plot we are at. Sometimes reading the entire previous chapter in another POV is not the appealing...
gigglymonkey12 chapter 18 . 3/31/2016
So he basically imagined the whole thing?
gigglymonkey12 chapter 13 . 3/31/2016
I hope their plan works out well.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 7 . 3/31/2016
I'm glad the Ron in this story has a clear head instead of being hot tempered.
twinningbigtime chapter 65 . 3/27/2016
I can't believe The negative reviews!
That was fabulous :) I don't know how I missed this on my last snapione hunt, but I'm glad I found it now! If anyone deserved a happy ending (teehee) it was him
Bluewolf80 chapter 65 . 3/10/2016
This was recommended to me by TWO different people! I can definetly see why. It was an amazing adventure that I was sad to see come to an end.

My thoughts: Although I loved this fix, I was not fond of Hermione. I felt she lacked the strength of her CC, was whiny, angered easily, pushed her friends away, put her herself in danger recklessly and although she read a lot she didn't research anything anything except the memory loss.
I super enjoyed Severus' character and I thought you did him well. I was wondering if you had written out the whole Lily thing until it came up at the very end. I guess he left those memories out since he never wanted anyone to know. He seems likes a sexy bastard too. Whew, that voice!
Which brings me to your sex scences. They were numerous! Not a bad thing! I thought they were good. Def hot. Maybe a tad monotonous at times. For example, I know Severus has awesome hands but you write him fingering her in every scene I think. Have him go down on her more or such her breasts. Plus, did Hermione ever give him a blow job? Hmmm, that would've been hot.
The battle scene was terrific! Really great. I enjoyed reading that the same as I did The Battle of Hogwarts. I was transported to that forest. I could hear the fighting, feel the fire from the dragons circling above, smell the ozone from spells being cast and magic everywhere. It was exiting and action-packed. Truly very good. I would just recommend some type of break-line like a solid line, asterisks, dots, whatever to deferentiate when you switch between what is going on with one character to what is going on with another. It can get a bit confusing at times to be engrossed in something that is going on with Hermione then suddenly be in Draco's story in the next paragraph.
I also thought that Harry was a bit OC since he go mad at Hermione and didn't believe her. I know he also defended her but I can't imagine Harry for a minute believing anything bad about her.

So that's all I've got. It really was a wonderful piece. I'm going to stalk you to see what else ya got now!
Cecil Pierce chapter 64 . 3/4/2016
im crying dude
Mel Fonseca chapter 65 . 2/21/2016
Omg. I loved it so much. This fanfiction put me through so many emotions... Really, I've never felt this empathy for a fic before. Well done. Its well written and for sure became one of my favourite ss/hg of ALL times. It should be cannon! 3 This story touched my heart on a spiritual level. I am brazilian and most of my friends don't read/speak english... It was a torture having NO ONE to talk about this wonderful story... Someone to share all those feelings (god knows you gave me A LOT OF THOSE)
I really LOVED
can't wait to read more from you. Hope you still write Severus and Hermione fics
thank you for this beautiful story!
Guest chapter 63 . 2/21/2016
OMG. Hermione why are you wearing Heels on a battle in a forest WOMAN
Guest chapter 59 . 2/20/2016
I swear to god... If one of them die on this battle, I'll lose my shit. If one of them die... I hope you kill the other as well so they can live happily ever after at the beyond. Otherwise my life will turn into a massive black hopeless whole, if anyone of them suffer from the lost. Omg, tell me neither of them will die... Kill EVERYONE else, but not the 2 of them. Omg, i'm so afraid of clicking "next"
too many feels.
Guest chapter 56 . 2/20/2016
if hermione is still doubting severus after EVERYTHING he did to help her, she truly doesn't deserver him.
Guest chapter 50 . 2/20/2016
Just get married already !
2,136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »