Reviews for Saving your life
notwritten chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
good
mrs.t.malfoy.90 chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
mrsdeshiro678 chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
Cool chapter. I'm really liking this story so far. I like the two way parchment idea. Comes in handy. Too bad he had to distory it. Please update soon. This one is really good.
Elysium2130 chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
So far so good. i am looking forward to reading how this will come together, and how things work. Please continue to update.
Dark Lardy of Griffindor chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
That was beautifully paced. The fact that some moments were written with such clarity, it made them seem more important and vital. The others went by in a blur, this was vaguely confusing at times, but it made them seem like an every day activity for him that made it more realistic and in character. I think you write Snape perfectly, you make him detached and cold in a circumstantial way.

Carry on writing this.
Dark Lardy of Griffindor chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I am in love with you're writing style, and this wasn't a disappointment. I am extremely curious as to how you are going to turn this into a chaptered fic. Your writing is so fast paced, it will be interesting to see how it develops.

This chapter is an excellent start. My main critic is the structuring, the first paragraph is unnescessary and doesn't quite fit in with the rest of the text, and it is unnesscary to move it to later on in the text as you repeat how she came to. It is also hard to establish when time is passing, this is partly due to the style of writing you use in which it is unnesscary, but she seems to jolt through time as the amount of writing changes. These are just minor points though and are mainly due to my personal taste.

You describe events well, you don't spend all your time describing all the scenery you cut straight to the point. This makes your writing so encapturing as you are taken straight to the heart of the moment, which is even more direct as this is written in second person. The way you use the sense to describe the action makes it more ambiguous, making your writing timeless. I probably wouldn't have understood fully who the characters were if I hadn't read the summary, but that just makes it even better a prologue for a long fic. Well done.
mrsdeshiro678 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Nice start. I'm intrigued as to what will come next. Please update soon.
Lia chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
So far its great :) Mean to tease us though! Keep going!
samantha chapter 1 . 10/22/2006