Reviews for Saving your life
AprilReign chapter 8 . 4/1/2021
a little nooky after a fight for my life is so rewarding XD!
AprilReign chapter 6 . 4/1/2021
She wanted more than privacy XD! His little hideaway in Ireland was cozy and magical.
AprilReign chapter 5 . 3/31/2021
He got there just in time! Whew!
AprilReign chapter 4 . 3/30/2021
Sloppy Severus! You got found out and by Malfoy no less.
AprilReign chapter 3 . 3/30/2021
OMG!This is fucking FABULOUS!DIEING!DEAD!
Opera123 chapter 65 . 3/24/2021
amazing story thank you for sharing your gift with others
I loved every word that you wrote
rahma66 chapter 65 . 2/17/2021
I must say this is actually the best story I have read ,feeling sad for finishing it. You really have a talent in writing all the mystery and twist along the story line amazing absolutely .really wish you good luck and hope to read more of your stories.
scarlettcat chapter 65 . 2/16/2021
This was so so so good! Usually I feel like snamiones have to be slow-build for it to seem believable, but you pretty much started off with a bang, and it totally worked. I liked your characterizations very much and loved their chemistry. Your twist where Draco pretended that he was her contact was amazing! I loved that it ended up changing him for the better. Both of his parents were awful, so it was really a miracle. I felt a little sorry for Draco in the end though, but I'm still glad she was with Severus. They were just meant to be. The battle was very exciting and epic. I have to say my favorite part though was Hermione kneeing Voldemort in the groin. That was so funny! You are such an incredible writer. I know this was written a while ago, but I hope you are still writing. Thank you so much writing this. I enjoyed it a lot!
fireelfmaiden1 chapter 65 . 2/2/2021
i really enjoyed reading this fic, wonderful job.
Alexlc chapter 65 . 12/16/2020
Loved the story.. The M scenes were good but I would have liked to see a more varied position. I appreciate that you took the time to show the progression of their relationship. Thanks for writing.
SleeplessDreamer927 chapter 65 . 11/14/2020
Loved it.
The Committee x chapter 65 . 10/29/2020
Loved every bit except you killing McG. Very gripping. Not been able to put it down
The Committee x chapter 64 . 10/29/2020
Oh you did not just kill McG
girlyb chapter 10 . 10/21/2020
Is it just me or is this just a lot of gratuitous sex? I cannot possibly imagine having sex with someone I barely knowin front of Voldemortin front of death eatersrepeatedlyand still be able to fully enjoy it and not be completely and utterly traumatized. I would be completely traumatized even if i was being forced to have sex with my husband in front of someone who wants me dead and very well might kill me at any time. And to so easily have complete and utter faith in someonewhom I previously thought was a death eater whom I think wants me and my kind deadjust because he tells me to go along with it to save my life while he's in essence forcing himself on me...I can't imagine not being terrorized through out the whole thing. I could not possibly enjoy it in that situation. Honestly, who could? This story is just so unbelievable for me. I love sex. Having it, reading about it, etc. And I love Severus/Hermione. But there is so much more sex than is needed so far for seriously no real reason. And I am trying so hard to read this because the writing isn't bad. The story line isn't bad. But the story would be better if it were more realistic regarding two people who previously hated each other and if there was a little less sex every single time they get a moment together. Completely unrealistic. There is no building of anything between them. Sex is great between these two but this often with so little provocation is ludicrous. Sorry. I just had to get that off my chest. I have tried to read this 3 times over the years and cannot get past this point. Arrggg! Going to keep trying but. Damn dude.
Lestrangestgal chapter 65 . 10/4/2020
Gaaaaaawwwwwwdddd as much as I love snamoine the almost dramoine killed me ...draco's character in your story is sooooooo unique ...he is usually pptrayed as a very demanding person..but his persona here was so beautifully written ...oh did I mention how amazing your story is...
2,124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »