Reviews for Saving your life
Moonchild1212 chapter 65 . 11/6/2012
WOW. What an AMAZING end to an absolutely AMAZING story! Thank you for all of your hard work. You really did a great job with this. I loved every twist and turn of the plot. you write so well. Thank you again for writing and sticking with it! i'm going to check out your other stories. Can't wait for more SS/HG!
Take care,
Katie
Moonchild1212 chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
WOW.. you sure know how to start with a bang and keep them coming... pun intended. What a tense story. You've got me on the edge of my seat! I can't wait to read more!
ShadowsFiction chapter 65 . 10/11/2012
I've been reading this for the past few days and I have to say that it's one of my favorite stories. Snake-face was a right bastard in this one. I cringed every time poor Severus was cursed by him. Poor Draco, he didn't get the girl. That's ok, there's plenty of fish in the sea. Brilliant story, sweets. I loved that it was so different than a lot of others. Some people use the seventh book, and I like that you didn't. It kept me guessing what was going to happen. Ten out of ten stars, lovely!
Dearlady2002 chapter 65 . 10/10/2012
A long story but it had a happy ending so yay! Did I miss mention of something happening to Molly? I don't recall heating about her killed, unless she was the red head in the pile of people..
kkeenergirl chapter 65 . 9/18/2012
I can say you are my first hermione and snape story.. .very even though, this is probably one of my top five favorite fan fictions. Thanks for the great read.
RaeMazerolle chapter 65 . 8/27/2012
Great story. Second time I've read it and I still love it.
Gingerstorm101 chapter 49 . 8/13/2012
Can I say that I'm hating Harry and Ron for just being their annoying selves?
phoenixfeathers00 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I really enjoyed this story, it was well-written and the characters were pretty believable for an AU fanfic. The only criticism I have is that some of the lemons got a bit repetitive, I kept thinking spice things up a bit Snape! Overall I want to say thank you for keeping with this since it must have taken so much work, it's the longest story I've ever read on here, I'll be sure to look out for your other stories.
Gingerstorm101 chapter 35 . 8/9/2012
*holds Draco at gun point (they won't give me a wand, they say I'm too dangerous with it) "how dare you lie to someone who has lost their memory, you should be dead for this" I say with my finger resting on the trigger*
Cati3M chapter 65 . 8/7/2012
Nice! Very nice story. I really like the description of the feelings, as they grow, and how the characters match to each other. And you described the sensitive erotic scenes so sublime. Congratulations! It was great pleasure to read all that :)
Jordana Babe chapter 65 . 8/2/2012
Nice I loved this fic start to finish it was a read read and Im adding it to my Faves
alice1239 chapter 65 . 6/30/2012
loved the whole story ... :D
midnight sun chapter 65 . 6/13/2012
Beautiful ending. ( :
midnight sun chapter 50 . 6/12/2012
That was a cute chapter, great job!
adrenaline animal chapter 28 . 6/11/2012
Harry is just so ignorant! Anyway, great chapter.
2,136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »