Reviews for Saving your life
chizuru300 chapter 65 . 9/23/2020
Your story is awesome! thank you for sharing it with us !
I just love it, I read it for like 4 days non stop !
Just thanks !
HermioneSnape394 chapter 65 . 9/16/2020
WoW... What an story, amazing, awesome, wonderful,...I loved it and enjoyed it so much,one of the best SSHG fanfics, written so beautifully , enjoyed each and every chapter... Smut content was Mind-blowing,I always love my Severus like this- Sexy, cunning, sarcastic, amazing ...pls keep on writing more and more SSHG fanfics
HermioneSnape394 chapter 60 . 9/16/2020
WOW...Mind-blowing story, I'm loving every bit of it
HermioneSnape394 chapter 58 . 9/15/2020
This Story so amazing, Loving it ️
Guest chapter 65 . 9/14/2020
This was one of the best fanfics I've ever read! Chapeau! This should be a book, it's simply perfect! Action, suspense, love, betrayal, plots and twists...that was hot!
HermioneSnape394 chapter 29 . 9/14/2020
This story is just amazing, loving it so much, and the smut content between Severus-Hermione is mind-blowing
HermioneSnape394 chapter 14 . 9/12/2020
Awesome story, I'm glued to this,just loving the ongoing intimacy between Severus and Hermione and the best part of this story is that unlike other Snamione fanfictions, in this story Severus is not resisting or curbing his feelings for Hermione,he is just going with his desires and he is not engulfed in self-loathing... and I'm loving these things
MizzOzz41 chapter 65 . 9/2/2020
I thoroughly enjoyed this ride
Bele chapter 65 . 1/5/2020
beautiful story, hard choices in a hard world... thank you very much for !
kagomeLove2 chapter 65 . 12/26/2019
I enjoyed the story but I have to say some parts made me cringe. Especially Draco and is love and appreciation of Hermione. It was too sudden so it was hard for me to buy into it. Leo Lucius behaviour towards his son. That was not Lucius at all. Over all I did enjoy the story and fav it because of how Severus was portrayed. He was not a puppy and Hermione was not his saviour.
Bigginka chapter 65 . 12/20/2019
Wow, that was a ride.

I am glad, I found this story, when it is completed long ago, otherwise I would die at waiting for a new chapter!

I absolutely love this story. So much action, so much danger! Quite a lot of blood, but that can easily be pardoned, because, you always saved Sev and Hermione.

I am glad, Charlie Draco and Ron survived and thank you for the gentle way, telling me, that Molly died. It would be far wors, reading about her death during the battle scene...

Great story, love it so much. I am sure, I will read it more than once!

Best wishes for you
FrostGrace chapter 50 . 9/13/2019
I’m sorry, the first 30 chapters are excellent, gripping and you won’t believe what happens next. But the next 30 odd chapters are difficult to get into and to me the plot doesn’t make much sense.
alannalove1990 chapter 65 . 7/28/2019
This story was so amazing. Probably the best Snape & Hermione Fanfiction I’ve ever read!
Simona Polle chapter 65 . 7/24/2019
Re reading this was amazing
lilsis15 chapter 65 . 6/25/2019
Great story, I was on the edge of my seat while reading the whole time.
2,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »