Reviews for Saving your life
Jonia chapter 65 . 12/21/2017
Great story! Thank you!
TrixieNancy124 chapter 65 . 11/27/2017
Omg that was amazing! I finished it all in one day! It was dramatic, romantic, thrilling and everything! I'm always surprised at the plot twists, and touched at Severus and Draco's display of unconditional love. Good work!
Lvy's chapter 65 . 11/13/2017
Love this story!
DaisyChainParker chapter 65 . 9/25/2017
Love love love this story! Please do some more HG/SS! :)
Bookwormkat1 chapter 65 . 6/6/2017
what happened to Kingsley in the end? did I miss a bit in my desperation to keep reading as fast as possible? otherwise, I think it was an excellent story, stunning. Thank you for writing it.
Kittenshift17 chapter 2 . 4/28/2017
I feel like maybe I'm missing something. I've definitely seen this done somewhere else before...
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
I find myself intrigued. I feel like I might've read this, or another fic that's similar but by another title, before. We shall see, I suppose. I get the feeling this one was published first.
mamahd chapter 44 . 2/18/2017
I honestly can not tell what side Kingsley is on.. is he a good guy, is he a bad guy? Are you diliberatley writting in a way to always keep up guessing? because if you are you have done an amazing job. This whole story so far has been perfection but the fact I cant tell what Kingsley's game is, is really throwing me now.
mamahd chapter 43 . 2/18/2017
no way! did he honestly throw it all away just to hurt bellatrix
mamahd chapter 42 . 2/18/2017
YES! Go Draco!
Guest chapter 65 . 1/29/2017
Wow...just...wow!
Carmela Vercelli324 chapter 65 . 1/29/2017
..oh geeee...i really love this story, it keeps me three days just to finish reading of this story...perfect certainly
Sela McGrane chapter 65 . 1/27/2017
This is the second time I've ready this. I still stayed up till 4am so I could finish it in one sitting. Damn good story.
Fas IkbenVanEyck chapter 65 . 1/12/2017
Wonderful, this one goes directly to my absolute favorites. Amazing, fantastic, I totally love it. A wonderful ride, I couldn't stop reading. I love the way you portrait the characters; the rhythm was so good, the writing was awesome and the battle is my favorite in fanfics.
I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to create this and share it with us, you are absolutely amazing!
Jenna98 chapter 65 . 1/8/2017
Such a awesome fic! I have been reading this story over the christmas period and it has been the perfect escape! I think you are one of the best authors, you obviously have such a talent to write such a long fic and keep the audience captivated the whole time.

I loved everything about this fic! I loved the story, the characters and the your writing style does justice to such a fantastic series. Of course, my favourite was the hermione and Severus pairing and you had me nervous adding in the twist of Kingsley, Draco and Ron pining for her!

I am about to check out your profile and read some more of your stories hopefully! I can't thank you enough for sharing this! I would love to read more about what happens next if you ever get the chance! if not it is still such a incredible fic and you're so talented, so thanks.

Lots of love