Reviews for Ghost Jets
Supermoi chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Pretty awesome story... I love ghost stories of ships, planes and the likes. And making them with Decepticons instead is brilliant. It was a great read!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Love it! That's such a wonderful little insight into the world of pilots who have to deal with living airplanes. And I love the idea of pilots telling ghost jet stories where sailors would tell sea monster stories XD
Meirelle chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Whoa. You really rock with dialogue. :) I can actually believe I'm reading about soldiers. DO YOU KNOW HOW RARE THAT IS IN FANFICTION! :D
StSE chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Wonderful take on aviators - and the jargon they use! With quite a few retired military pilots in my family - I felt like I was listening to them over dinner!

Calger chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was really neat, it's great seeing TF stories from unusual perspectives, and you picked a good one! Poor Starscream, it's great that you got a little tribute to him in :D I'll have to check out your Duskwing stories now, I wanna find out how he's ghostly!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Groovy story. :)
Iniora Nackatori chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
So, wait, Duskwing said hi to Mike? Or was he waving at Starscream and Mike just happened to be the guy in the middle?

Either way, that'd scare the hell out of me if I ran into either of them. Ghost or not!

...Aw, dang it, now I've got a plot bunny sitting at my feet. And a Ghost Screamer attached... (pouts)

'Til next time, this is Iniora Nackatori, singing out.
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
oh ghost jets! love it!
madlibs44 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Spooky! I liked this story/oneshot. Is it a oneshot? But hey, it was really neat!
Morncreek chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
*applauds* Very nice story. It has all the little touches that make a good story into a great story. Faved!
Stormwind chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
WOOHOO! Fouth installment of Duskwing Saga) And Primus strike me down if it issn't a cool one))

*Makes a little happy dance*

Looks like our ghostly seeker got himself the best teacher at having fun while being dead)
Syntia13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
You really spoil me rotten, writing all these stories :D

"if you were lucky, the alien planes (...) just wanted to play.

(..) If you were /very/ unlucky, /they/ wanted to play..."

It couldn't be more accurate :)

And the last bit - *snicker* - I think our dear seekers had loads of fun startling pilots like that! :D
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Hee, good one! _
Kyron chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
haha! loved it. read it off the cell too me thinks :D