Reviews for The Talk
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Lol! I feel so embarassed for the two, but great work Kisaka!
knightinred chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Hilarious! I heart you, Kisaka! :D
mrs. zala chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!
this was... HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAA
so hillarious! i mean.. very funny!
i never thought to see them having "the talk" in awkward situation like that.
well.. i assumed they already have (coz they were sixteen freaking old! *like what cagalli said*).
and the way kisaka say it... that man has a gusto! no, his poker face was perfect!
that was totally GOOD. i love this!

until next time,

mrs. zala
The Birdy78 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This story was really cute, I couldn't stop laughing. Cagalli was so mortified and Athrun had to put the condom on the banana. HAHAHAHA! This was great.
blue777 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
LOL

nice story.. So... Kisaka knew what their doing at night.. .hahahahaha... Kisaka really protects the princess even to that matter.. Good Luck to Athrun..
FalconRukichi chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
haha! one thing is..they had their lesson~
Perpetually High chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Lol.

Love this story. I though it was really funny how Kisaka was so deadpan about the whole thing while Arthrun and Cagalli were just begging to be let out of the room. -
YinYangSisters chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Hahahahahahahah I LOVE THIS! :D I can read it in whatever mood I'm in and always laugh by the end! Well Done!

- Yin
Bletgh chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I'm dying of laughter!
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Mana's namae is Myrna.. in my researches.. man, goOd for me watashi hadn't gone through with "the taLk".. my okaa-san just gave me a boOk.. *giggLes* right CagaLLi! kare is the ichi who wiLL be using it anyway! jumping on the bed? lol XD hmm.. just thought of something though.. what if CagaLLi did put the condom on the banana instead of Athrun? wouLdn't Athrun think that she shouLd be the ichi who is supposed to be putting it on him instead of himseLf? *bLushes* Athrun smirked.

He was a maLe.

He was sixteen.

He had hormones. “So…”

Cagalli quirked an eyebrow at him. “So?”

“You wanna?”

nande did Kisaka Left them? ALL ALONE to THEMSELVES!

nyWeiZ, suteki fic! ;p
Tsukiko Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
"Athrun smirked.

He was male.

He was sixteen.

He had sormones. 'So...'"

That was so funny! I loved those lines especially! XD
abcdzyxw chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Hehehe this is so funny! Kisaka is really a good guardian for cagalli hehe and he embarrassed athrun & cagalli! Luckily it’s a private conversation wehehe
your lord and master chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
"He had hormones. 'So…'

"Cagalli quirked an eyebrow at him. 'So?'

"'You wanna?'"

oh hell, she wants to, i bet! athrun, you horny bastard! this was top-notch hilarious!