Reviews for The Life Of Uzumaki Naruto: Revised
WanderingMagician chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Bingo. Oh,shit,we're screwed.
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Itachi and the kyuubi? Makes me wanna gag... The Uchiha as a clan, all only deserve to go extinct and die in a ditch...
RisingMist chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Pretty formulaic start. I was even interested and then I saw the author's note at the end. After that, I could only go, "My God! Original characters! Noooo." I wish you hadn't done that. I stop reading here, sorry.

Anyway, good luck with your story!

Thanks for sharing.
Ai The Kitsune chapter 16 . 8/8/2010
your story is very good. you should change the rings to something else. yhe bow is fine tho
Drakesword chapter 16 . 7/1/2010
Great story. I like the way kyuubi is naruto sis.
AnimeRoxx chapter 16 . 6/21/2010
Your story is great! I hope you update soon cause I checked and the last time you did was in '07. Anyway, if we can still vote, I choose NaruHina and SasuFemHaku! Good job with your story!
amy-pondwilliams chapter 16 . 4/10/2010
ooh i like your story very much, about the weapons please let those bladed rings stay they sound kick ass, those gloves however sound a lot like the quincy bow in bleach with a combo of mustang's fire gloves in fma could you give him something else?
Ygvan Lord of Worlds chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
post chap 17 soon.
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 16 . 1/22/2009
me love!
Shippo's Ramen chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
I vote for NaruHina.
Bee Bee Troopz chapter 16 . 6/27/2008
hey u think u should change narutos wepons to like duel weilding sword, and they should be different looking but like the colors go good together. also they should both have names to go with a fox. for example (and u can use this if u like) "fang of the fox" and "Claw of the fox" or something like that

but keep the glove with the chakra bow that shit is

also the swords should both have one unique power to each of all
Polish chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
Itachi pressed his lips against Kina’s in a chaste kiss.

O! Uchiha! you sly one you! -blush- 0 he he!
Polish chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
Goodness! it seems like she got a bit of Narutos personality, doesnt she? *quickly summons vexens shield to dodge her attacks.)

I cant help it its true! lol, this is a good fic! keep it up!
Polish chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
little kids will do amazing things when they want comfort, and ouch! that had to hurt! yknow? but if my kid was hurt and needed me I think I would push everyone out the way ecen if its on the stairs and a few people happen to fall down said stairs. I dont think Id care to much about their comfort let alone my own, I mean thats my kid, he/she needs me and if I have to jump down several steps to get there Im going. eheheh gomen! I think I went overboard. (doesnt have kids, but I might have some)
Rikku-056 chapter 16 . 4/14/2008