Reviews for The Life Of Uzumaki Naruto: Revised
gohan uzumaki chapter 3 . 3/12
Itachi and Kina is a great pairing
gohan uzumaki chapter 2 . 3/12
NaryHina
SasuHaku female Haku
Random Reader chapter 16 . 1/26
Naruhina let my vote decide the poll XD I think the weapon for naruto should be changed it didn't really make sense to me. Now since this naruto is half demon and I haven't seen this implemented in any naruto fanfic how about metal claws that go over his fingers, you could even make it use slices of wind to implement the use of his elemental affinity
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
SasuNaru
WanderingMagician chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Bingo. Oh,shit,we're screwed.
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Itachi and the kyuubi? Makes me wanna gag... The Uchiha as a clan, all only deserve to go extinct and die in a ditch...
RisingMist chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Pretty formulaic start. I was even interested and then I saw the author's note at the end. After that, I could only go, "My God! Original characters! Noooo." I wish you hadn't done that. I stop reading here, sorry.

Anyway, good luck with your story!

Thanks for sharing.
Ai The Kitsune chapter 16 . 8/8/2010
your story is very good. you should change the rings to something else. yhe bow is fine tho
Drakesword chapter 16 . 7/1/2010
Great story. I like the way kyuubi is naruto sis.
AnimeRoxx chapter 16 . 6/21/2010
Your story is great! I hope you update soon cause I checked and the last time you did was in '07. Anyway, if we can still vote, I choose NaruHina and SasuFemHaku! Good job with your story!
amy-pondwilliams chapter 16 . 4/10/2010
ooh i like your story very much, about the weapons please let those bladed rings stay they sound kick ass, those gloves however sound a lot like the quincy bow in bleach with a combo of mustang's fire gloves in fma could you give him something else?
Silvan Sagevale chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
post chap 17 soon.
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 16 . 1/22/2009
me love!
Shippo's Ramen chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
I vote for NaruHina.
Bee Bee Troopz chapter 16 . 6/27/2008
hey u think u should change narutos wepons to like duel weilding sword, and they should be different looking but like the colors go good together. also they should both have names to go with a fox. for example (and u can use this if u like) "fang of the fox" and "Claw of the fox" or something like that

but keep the glove with the chakra bow that shit is

also the swords should both have one unique power to each of all