Reviews for Psych 101
Tigrou19 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Waw... That's wonderful. I really enjoyed it ! :D
sasunaru2themax chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I do love Winry as a character, she is a good help and understands the boys, but i'm glad she got hurt here :P (emotionally) because otherwise,...heehheheheh
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
ahh, this AU one was perfect. i loved it so~

but now i keep thinking of my own Psych class. haha. XD
Zoorzh chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Wow, nice.
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Sugoi
Mon Petit Pierrot chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Aw, that is so sweet. I enjoyed reading this, and I hope that you write something that is just as good as this!
deadthingsdontfly chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
You have an amazing way with paragraphs. You put the emphasis exactly where it should go to make the most impact. Case Study three is a good example... really amazing. I love how you've incorporated the psychology as well.

"Outside, the world was white and empty. They were the only ones alive."

I actually had to stop and quote this for my Writer's Craft course journal. It has such an amazing feeling to it... and it really gives the situation an image...
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Ok.

EdxAl is my new official 'I can't believe I read it and liked it' ship.

And I can only blame myself for being a diehard lover of impossible loves! Hm. No. Wait, I can blame YOU too, for writing so terribly WELL.

Thank you for your gift to the fanfiction universe!
Bramblerose4 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
First off, you have some of my favorite lines in FMA fanfiction.

1. "My brain likes your brain."

2. The cure wasn't working.

3. Brothers dont' make out on the kitchen counter.

4 "It wouldn't be Heaven if you weren't there."

and finally 5. As always, they didn't have to wait long, as always, Ed couldn't deny Al anything.

Second, I really like your format of using case studies for scene changes. It is really different and inticing and you can't help but to want to find out how the case study key term is used in the scene.

Third, the imagery of Al taking a bite of Ed's apple (which is commonly known as the forbbiean fruit) was a real nice touch of symbolism.

Fourth, it made me really happy that I remembered a lot of the psychology that you put in the story!

Fantasic job!
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Love it!
DarkieFiery chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I just wanted to tell you how much I love your work! x3 Its cute and fluffy and aw you just want to read more. x3

Keep writing, would ya? ;]
CaitlinNeko chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I love these!
Getsurei chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Oh, excellent! That was great! I'm really glad you finally wrote something new. I've been hoping you would. And it turned out great . I really want to take phycology, it sounds very, very interesting. And phycology Fullmetal Alchemist Maiden of the Moon awesome story.
estale chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I really like this piece! Having elricest in a school setting works really well, and the psychology theme is so approriate, considering how much thinking and analyzing Ed and Al do about everything! That element gave it a nice continuity to this story, which was sweet but angsty at the same time. It reminded me of Skeletons how they each dealt with the incest issue (and in pyschological terms and such this time). The parts where Al cornered Ed in the janitor's closet and when he made him say "I love you" to him in class were my favorites. But overally you did a good job of capturing each cas study and moment without making it too long and drawn out. One of my favorites that you've done!
Psycho Lullaby chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Cute! I really enjoyed this. Specifically the, "My brain likes your brain" bit. HA! Oh Ed...I can relate to you so well it's kinda sad. :P It's slightly more romantic than my current subject of intellectual stimulation's 'sweet nothings' of "I will destroy all of humanity that I deem unworthy and only allow the genetically superior to survive. Only those with intellegence and grace will continue on and purify our species! I'll let you live simply for breeding purposes." Is that not the sweetest thing you've ever heard?

Also, nice to have an Elricest fic that isn't sole angst. In fact, it had a rather fluffy feel to it. Refreshing! Makes me all warm inside. *cheers for Ed and Al having a happy ending for once!* Well, keep up the good work!

Much Love,