Reviews for Psych 101
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Aw...This made my day...

A beautiful story, as to be expected from you. -
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Rowan: I find it extremely ironic that at the bottom of the page, there was an ad asking "How Romantic Are You?" and after this story, I'm feeling very /very/ romantic...It's so...well, as always, well-written, gorgeous, and...heh! It's Elricest, so, yeah, most definetely a plus. Actually, I was very upset last night- I had just found your story and was about to read it while waiting for some songs to finish downloading- and they finished right as I started to read. Since it was really late, I had to save the story for this morning. Though on the bright side, this review is much more comprehensible than anything I could type at 3 in the morning, so...

I'm very familiar with the triangle thing; I think I even used that in a story once ! Anyway, this is all very well done (I liked the small cameo of Russell at the beginning of the story.) I especially liked the first one, "Headache"! That felt very typically Edward (and i was proud of Russ for being so observant.) I think I'd like to find out more about these other terms later, but...like Al...gr...school...though how I'll be able to pay attention in class when you've filled my head with yummy Elricesty goodness I do not know (one particular image is Ed and Al making out on the kitchen counter...) Ah, I look forward to your next story!
m.t.dog chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Oh, this was so cute! _ I absolutly loved it...then again, so far, I've found tat I love everything that you make! _ PLEASE make some more Elricest stories, they're so good! Thanks bunches! _
If Wishes Were Blue Skies chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I know I already left a comment on the Elricest community (I be sakikotetsu, btw :D), but when I saw this didn't have any reviews yet, I had to put something. this fic is just too wonderful.

again, I think the thing I loved most about this was the originality. something different to read, and it was really nice. The part with their mother's death definitely got a few tears going, it was just so sad. and INSANELY well written. they didn't say it, but you knew, and it was still perfect.

overal this ficlet is just a gem. I have to favorite it it
19 | « Prev Page 1 2