Reviews for Psych 101
estale chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
I really like this piece! Having elricest in a school setting works really well, and the psychology theme is so approriate, considering how much thinking and analyzing Ed and Al do about everything! That element gave it a nice continuity to this story, which was sweet but angsty at the same time. It reminded me of Skeletons how they each dealt with the incest issue (and in pyschological terms and such this time). The parts where Al cornered Ed in the janitor's closet and when he made him say "I love you" to him in class were my favorites. But overally you did a good job of capturing each cas study and moment without making it too long and drawn out. One of my favorites that you've done!
Psycho Lullaby chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Cute! I really enjoyed this. Specifically the, "My brain likes your brain" bit. HA! Oh Ed...I can relate to you so well it's kinda sad. :P It's slightly more romantic than my current subject of intellectual stimulation's 'sweet nothings' of "I will destroy all of humanity that I deem unworthy and only allow the genetically superior to survive. Only those with intellegence and grace will continue on and purify our species! I'll let you live simply for breeding purposes." Is that not the sweetest thing you've ever heard?

Also, nice to have an Elricest fic that isn't sole angst. In fact, it had a rather fluffy feel to it. Refreshing! Makes me all warm inside. *cheers for Ed and Al having a happy ending for once!* Well, keep up the good work!

Much Love,

Marysia
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Aw...This made my day...

A beautiful story, as to be expected from you. -
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Rowan: I find it extremely ironic that at the bottom of the page, there was an ad asking "How Romantic Are You?" and after this story, I'm feeling very /very/ romantic...It's so...well, as always, well-written, gorgeous, and...heh! It's Elricest, so, yeah, most definetely a plus. Actually, I was very upset last night- I had just found your story and was about to read it while waiting for some songs to finish downloading- and they finished right as I started to read. Since it was really late, I had to save the story for this morning. Though on the bright side, this review is much more comprehensible than anything I could type at 3 in the morning, so...

I'm very familiar with the triangle thing; I think I even used that in a story once ! Anyway, this is all very well done (I liked the small cameo of Russell at the beginning of the story.) I especially liked the first one, "Headache"! That felt very typically Edward (and i was proud of Russ for being so observant.) I think I'd like to find out more about these other terms later, but...like Al...gr...school...though how I'll be able to pay attention in class when you've filled my head with yummy Elricesty goodness I do not know (one particular image is Ed and Al making out on the kitchen counter...) Ah, I look forward to your next story!
m.t.dog chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Oh, this was so cute! _ I absolutly loved it...then again, so far, I've found tat I love everything that you make! _ PLEASE make some more Elricest stories, they're so good! Thanks bunches! _
If Wishes Were Blue Skies chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
I know I already left a comment on the Elricest community (I be sakikotetsu, btw :D), but when I saw this didn't have any reviews yet, I had to put something. this fic is just too wonderful.

again, I think the thing I loved most about this was the originality. something different to read, and it was really nice. The part with their mother's death definitely got a few tears going, it was just so sad. and INSANELY well written. they didn't say it, but you knew, and it was still perfect.

overal this ficlet is just a gem. I have to favorite it it
21 | « Prev Page 1 2