Reviews for The Kokiri Warrior
Thawn716 chapter 11 . 4/4/2007
Thank you for the acknowledgment. I really need to start work on my own story and I think I will be getting out 1 or 2 chapters over the Easter break since I will have no school work to worry about (scholarships require way to much effort btw).
Thawn716 chapter 10 . 3/27/2007
Yes I would love a PM. Though the ending surprised me quite a bit.
TheFireSage chapter 10 . 3/26/2007
omg i cannot believe that's the end! it's so sad! i really hope you make a sequal b/c that would OWN!
Thawn716 chapter 9 . 3/26/2007
Nice chapter and it wasn't as jumpy as the last chapter was (the last chapter wasn't bad but the fight scene was hard to understand in some spots)
TheFireSage chapter 9 . 3/21/2007
o mystery person! oh noes! i can't believe savannah killed paris' brother, but he still loves her. aw!
Thawn716 chapter 8 . 3/4/2007
Nice chapter. But Merlin is bugging me, though mainly from the name itself. Nevermind though, I find it rational at least that when told to retreat some of them argued. Once again this system of altering didn't work I have now missed four different alerts for chapters.
Thawn716 chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
The reference to link was strange and confused me for a moment but never mind that. A well written chapter and I look forward to the next.
Thawn716 chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
Nice chapter and I can't wait till the next one. I'm glad that you didn't have him getting in and out unnoticed as that would be highly unlikely.
ZombieDragon chapter 5 . 1/31/2007
oh... i like it. Is Link in this story by chance? Or am I missing something here?
Thawn716 chapter 5 . 1/31/2007
When was this story updated? Never mine two great chapters right there and at least it explains why there was a major military camp at the entrance to the valley.
Spiritual Stone chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
Aw, this chapter was so cute! Short, but cute. When I looked at the title I'm like wha . . . ? but it makes sense now.

Good job!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Jolly Holidays, mate!
Thawn716 chapter 3 . 12/19/2006
Interesting seeing how she acts when she first sees a hylian. Though it was kind of hard to understand your first half of the chase as I had to reread it several times to fully understand what was going on.
Spiritual Stone chapter 3 . 12/19/2006
Damn. That was awesome! The mental map thing, the horse race, the . . . the . . . everything! It was so exciting! Anywho, it was great. Is the guy Link? Or is he just some random guy?

Um . . . is kissable a word?
Spiritual Stone chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
Great descriptions.

But what's the story line? Wasn't the Kokiri's name Wren? The one that got kidnaped? A little confused.

Anywho, where'd you get the name Vivi? It's a nice name.
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
WOW.

I will say that again.

WOW.

Holy crap that was one awesome starting!