Reviews for What You Get
nzlouise chapter 24 . 9/25
Omg update!
ladybugbear2 chapter 24 . 8/21/2012
So, this story is brilliant! I just recently started watching Gilmore Girls, and while I normally read your Castle stories I figured I'd give this one a go. And seriously, I love it. So much. And I know it's been four years, but if you could update it, that'd be awesome.
Banana Flavored Lemonade chapter 24 . 8/4/2012
Update, update, update... A little bit of constructive critisism here; Rory is like four but she speaks as a teenager.. I know she's smart but I think that maybe her intelegence is being pushed a bit, and some of the words her and jess ask the meaning of is unrealistic... Children usually just point at the word and say something like, "what's this one mean?".
Overall though, I love it. Hope you don't hate me for my input...
PuppiesRCute chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
Please post a new chapter soon. Great story.
Bagel-chan chapter 24 . 9/9/2011
I know, It's been a long time since you've updated this, but I just wanted to say (Since I'm reading your Castle Fanfiction) This is AWESOME! I know you probably wont update this again... but I loved everything up to this point. Please, if you get the inspiration to write, do it! I would love to see where this goes next.

Bani chapter 24 . 7/13/2010
Awwwww so cuuuuuuute!:D:D:D
itzcheeseball chapter 23 . 3/31/2010
i love this story! please update! :D
Fire Dolphin chapter 24 . 2/27/2010
a very cute and romantic story. i really hope that u updated it.
sfbxfcb chapter 24 . 12/12/2009
U should wright more of this story.
Reba0is0Ahmazing chapter 24 . 7/12/2009
i think you should keep updating this story! It rocks!
itzcheeseball chapter 24 . 7/10/2009
Love it! i've missed this story :)
Curley-Q chapter 24 . 7/10/2009
Very cute, I just read this from the beginning and love t! Please cotnineu
Princesakarlita411 chapter 24 . 7/10/2009
so good
Danielle chapter 24 . 7/10/2009
Oh my goodness! I am one of those people that when I read a story and I really enjoy it, I add it to my favorites list. Then, if it's not finished, I add an alert to it, so whenever it's updated, I get a lovely email. Well let me tell you, it was way AWESOME to get an email telling me the story had a new chapter added. I really appreciate you even thinking about adding another chapter after all this time. Please keep going with it, I enjoy reading it and I will continue to do so until it is finished. Thank you tons and I hope there's an update for the awesome and well written story soon!
suusje32 chapter 24 . 7/10/2009
thanks for continuing this story!