Reviews for Faint
Sarah132cs chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This made me cry!
but was well written! so good job.
Naruto Uchiha X chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
They shall all know pain. Almighty Push! Good story though ,sad ending.
dark-kitsune chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
i really liked your story, first one that made me cry , and believe me i had my share of sad stories..
Kaleesh chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Wow, usually when I read a fic and hear 'kit' I think ugh, not another ooc kyuubi fic, but oh my gosh I cried so much. I so very much want to hear a story of their relationship before this happened.
strabimonx chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Live of life chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Oh my gosh I am bawling right now, and you showed how a one's name can be so easily forgotten if your not rich or well known and that life is just one giant piece of $!: I just got out of a coma myself and that made me hit reality even harder that life is not a fairy tale I think you should write more
carolaineclipse chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
oh god i love this story please I beg make a sequel.

I'm dying to see the continuation.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Good read. Kudos.
Kyuubi's Death chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
...I don't like that sunshine crap either, its too fake and happy, completely different from real life. It was sad though, that none of the kids remembers Naruto. The only one that cared was a demon, it just shows how bad the world has gotten.
The Sad Reaper chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
you need to expand on this. make another chapter with either kyuubi coming back to destroy or find the hokage's grandson, something, anything. To good a story to be this short.
Hell Hath No chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
the last paragraph was done well, its true Naruto would have been a no one to them at that point!
i do kind of wish Kyuubi had unleashed hell onto them...
His despair at finding Naruto in that state was palpable, well done
rivereagles999 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Nice story, liked it.
hellishchild chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I like this story no wait I love it its my top 2 fav fanfictions.I would love it if u type another one like this plz and I'll to read all your fictions
Lylli-chan chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Really good story. I hope the villagers burn in hell plus some. Please make more like this, I know I shouldn't like it but I'm a weirdo.
Fallenangle chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Great fic. I absolutely loved it. I had the waterworks going half way through the fic.