Reviews for Possession of a Heart
Lt. Cmdr. Nan chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
Hilarious! I loved the bloopers, I loved the entire story. Really enjoyed reading! In fact it's well past beyond midnight and I just finished reading, couldn't stop... Guess if your story was a book you'd call that a page-turner... Congratulations!
kncrowder88 chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
This is good. Like the bloopers.
No-Rhyme-Just-Reason chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
I am SO loving this! ) Geordi's reaction to the loss of Data is quite believable, given the depth of his grief and resulting dedication to "things making sense" in, "The Most Toys". This story is poignant, yet sweet and hopeful. I can hardly wait to see what happens next! :)
madamwolf chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
I loved the bloopers, I can very much appriciate them (especially the ones with Q and Data) since I've either done that to people during rehearsal or have had it done to me. It was very funny.

I loved your story too, though I'm not really a Data/Tasha shipper I did enjoy it a lot. Hm, perhaps your warming me up to the pairing. Very good job.
TimeTotsintheTARDIS chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
THIS IS, WITHOUT A DOUBT IN MY MIND,THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ. Well, one of. But that's saying something, I've read almost all of the stories out there, and favorited few and review even fewer. Thank you so much, for writing this so well, because I'll tell everyone: I can't stand when a great storyline is ruined by mediocre or even BAD writing. (No offence, I just think that's a waste of talents to come up with a great idea but spend so much time trying to say what you mean... kind of... see, I'm not too good at it either. Oh, well, no one's perfect.) So for me to review AND fave? Almost unheard of! So congrats in a perfect story.
AlyssaRosey chapter 14 . 7/26/2009
The story was so good and the bloopers were hysterical! still laughing now lol
3LW00D chapter 14 . 7/18/2009
I love this story! It is just the thing for someone who has seen Nemessis. And the bloopers at the end were just great! Wonderful work.
Kaiba-Kun chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
great story. Loved the bloopers. Especially the Data/Q ones. My favorite one:

TAKE ONE

Q’s usual sarcastic face displays a grin. “How are you, Data?”

“I believe I am functioning within normal parameters,” Data says slowly.

Q chuckles to himself. “I’m sure.”

Data studies Q. “Although my…brain seems to be experiencing some technical difficulties.”

“Does that mean you're an idiot now?”

“What? No!”

“Well why not, Brent?”

“Because…because that’s not in the script, John!”

Good job. Are you going to include more bloopers? These were awesome.
christinesangel100 chapter 13 . 6/23/2009
That is one of the best stories I have ever read.

Data being taken over by Erik...Christine not wanting to completely destroy Deanna, and so they stop...That was amazing.

I also liked how you featured Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again. Thats my favourite Phantom song, so I was pleased to see it in there.

I thought it was brilliant the way they both tried to fight it, but Erik wouldn't let go or give up, and then Data died again...

I love the fact Lal came back from the dead-shows Q can be nice if he tries, doesn't it?

Anyway, as I said, this story was simply amazing.

I really enjoyed reading it, how Erik hated the bright uniform and wore lots of black, how his love for Tasha helped him to overcome Erik...well done!

I'd write a longer and more detailed review, praising this great story, but at the moment it is 36 minutes past midnight, so I think it would be a good idea for me to stop.

Thank you for writing such an amazingly brilliant story(and I apologise for the wierdness of my reviews)
christinesangel100 chapter 7 . 6/23/2009
I was going to review only on the last chapter, but-The Phantom of the Opera! My favourite musical ever!

Deanna has become Christine? You know, she does actually look quite a bit like Christine.

Anyway, this is great so far! I love how Data is a human and was trying to comfort Tasha but just couldn't understand why she wanted to be alone.

All I ask of You...I saw that and started to think Phantom.

Thank you, for writing such an amazing story firstly, and secondly, for connecting it to my favourite book, film and musical of all time.
KaraLinda chapter 7 . 6/25/2008
Great story!
trance47 chapter 12 . 5/21/2008
It's so sad, he can't be gone! *Sobs along with Tasha* Need another chapter...
swisstony chapter 12 . 5/20/2008
Great chapter: D
Trainee Hero chapter 12 . 5/19/2008
NO! THAT CAN'T BE! HE HAS TO BE OKAY!
writer with ocd chapter 11 . 5/18/2008
This was good, I incorporated Phantom of the opera into two of my TNG stories too, but it's entirely different, I didn't steal anything and I didn't read this until after I finished one and am halfway through the other, but this story is interesting. I wouldn't have thought Q would do that, especially with Data and Troi. I agree that there needs to be some P/C.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »