Reviews for Hot Gingerbread and Dynamite
RueBroadway chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
OMG I love this story :o)
Flamey-o chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
Chapter 3? XD
Indecisive Mind chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
So I was reading this fic, going "Wow, what a great story, lalala, time for the next chapter" and I went down to the chapters to click the next arrow button. It wasn't there. D: So...

This story's taken a great turn. Heheh, a To Do List? Specifically, a DRUNK To Do List? I can't wait to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next update!
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I love Maiko! Especially well-written, chaptered Mai/Zuko fics like these.
Phoenix'sSoul chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
Hey this is really good stuff. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the eventual update. "Unti the Next Chapter"
miharu chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
Remember your promise! Finish the story.
Rachel Balsdon chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
cant wait for next chapter
miharu kurosaki chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
More power, man. God, I wish there were more stories here about Zuko and Mai. I'm totally excited that you make more stories. So excited that I feel obliged to ask you to please add the story already. Hahaha. I'm saying that in a nice way, ok? So don't hate me. I just enjoyed it. Did I mention that my nickname is Mai? Hehe.
Ron Weasly girl chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
Oh, this was so amazingly written I really do hope you write more :)
starrzjsc chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASPLEASE UPDATED! IF IT WILL GET YOU TO DO IT, THEN YES, I'M PRESSURING YOU, AND IF IT WON'T...if it won't...um...I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND HURT YOU! Not really, I love you, but please! I'm begging you!
Ebony dreams chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
This is so good you have to update soon
Kimba616 chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
Gah! It's February! Update, it's freaking awesome so far!
Nafien chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
This was wonderful. I really hope you continue this sometime, that list could provide so much amusement. Most of which would probably come at Zuko's expense. You really made this a blast of fun to read.
Xielas chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
I like this a lot. So innocent and awkward, like it should be. Please, please continue this! :D
defend it chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
I like this...will you be continuing?
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »