Reviews for The LadyLike Arts
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
well done for sortng out the thing that confuse us all most. shame most people would ignore your story. i am who obsessed. it confused me when she shot it without flinching too. i can't belive how people cant be bovered to watch the old episodes or read ffic 's on doc thets not 9/10/?11

they miss out too much. once again, brill story.
Scarf Warriors chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Heh. Interesting idea, it seemed odd to me that she could shoot that well in Tomb of the Cybermen.

Actually, I won't click on a fanfic that IS 10 / 9 era, I generally have to search around a bit for good ones.
bookEnd chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
That was very good, very interesting idea. Are you going to make this a series?
Anne chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
As you say, "There is no Doctor in this. Or men. And now that 80 percent of the fandom has wandered off..."

Only, were you taking account the fact that a huge, HUGE percentage of the readers at this site won't even click on a non-Nine or Ten-era story? So taking all that into account, you're probably looking at a potential readership of about five people, me included. Sad but true, very few of the kiddies bother to learn about the earlier great Doctors and their companions. Just think of all they're missing.

I love the thought of Romana going around helping out Victoria and others so they can actually survive during their travels. And yes, Victoria did seem eerily calm during the shooting in "Revenge" and yes, it does make one wonder when she learned to shoot.