Reviews for Waiting
Hiei-and-shino chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
The end of this fanfic is quite sad, but really beautiful. I enjoyed all the chapters, but my favorite one is definetely the Lucy's. It was so cute how you put it on her that touch my heart :3

But all of them are quite awesome and I can say that you're the best author of the relationships of the Pevensie brothers. My friend was so right to say that to me and now I'm positive about it :3

To my favorites. You, the fanfic, everything 3
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
OMG I absolutely LOVE this fanfic. Thanks for submitting it, it really made my day, even though it's kind of sad (or maybe that's why...:P)

V.
LunaNigra chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
I love your style. How you always finish with the same sentences!

Great story!

Luna
fledge chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
A series of beautiful and touching cameos. It's wonderful how you manage each of their personalities in just a very few words. And I feel you are doing Susan, in particular, great justice. (You might perhaps have put her at the end of the series, because her way of dealing is is different - even if superficially only. (I've often wondered what might lie below that superficiality of hers - some very deep hurt, most likely...)

I should indeed say that there is no way you CAN'T write (at least) one final chapter - or perhaps two, a separate one for Susan.
Capegio chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
Somehow, the image of Peter idly staring into the fire while the others fidget a bit seems perfectly in-character. His name even means "the rock" and in many ways, Peter -is- the rock beneath the Pevensie family, keeping them together, safe and protected. This is a really lovely set. I hope you write more Narnia fanfiction in the future.
Capegio chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
Poor Susan. It would be painful to be pulled from Narnia, but to have your own desires laughed at by your own head would be just agonizing. I always sympathized with her most, because I'm also a very head-ruled person (as you so eloquently put it) and though I really do want to believe in Narnia, or even the faith I've been raised in, I have a very hard time pushing the idea past my logic-armed brain.
Capegio chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
Also very well done. The exact repetition of the last line is a really good way to express how the Pevensie children all feel the same way. And I love the strength of the word "choke" in reference to the England air; if I had written it I'd probably have chosen something weaker without thinking, but it's perfect.
Capegio chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Absolutely beautiful. I always felt that Lucy's greatest frustration on returning to England wouldn't be that she was little again, but that as a result of her being little, very few people would take her seriously when she had so much to offer. Putting this in the presence of a sibling (especially an unnamed one, so we can decide if it's Peter or Ed) made it even more true to her character.

I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you. I don't check my e-mail very often anymore; you might have noticed none of my stories have been updated in a long time, and I haven't written much new. My trouble is that in wintertime, I am inhibited by seasonal affective disorder, a wintertime depression common in the Seattle area. When I'm depressed, I just can't write, and I remove myself from the fandom. But spring is coming soon, so I'll be back - in the meanwhile, thank you so much for the PM, and I'm off to read the next three chapters now.
Russet022 chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
Hey, so this is long overdue, but since I read it before it was posted... You know you almost made me cry, it's so sad a nd beautiful. Russet
Jen P Conn chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
oh definitely keep going! make it where Aslan brings them back to Narnia!

can you do me a favor and make Peter fall in love with a girl named Jen? please? (does puppy dog eyes)
Mikela chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
The Magnificent. What would Peter feel? Hmm . . . interesting to ponder on. He was such a King; he seemed almost born to be one from the start. Peter is truly magnificent.

I think so and although I’ve declared Edmund my favorite, it dose not mean I have to dislike the rest! No! I really like the four of them in their own individual personalities. Who wouldn’t?

I’m being annoying and quoting you, sorry, but I love the lines: “He missed the weight of his crown on his forehead” and, “and he longed for the day Aslan called him home.”

Having used those lines in each of the stories endings was brilliant!

This is a very, very good story! (If I didn’t already say that). And am happy to have finally read it.

Mikela ~

(One thing I noticed, you reflected on that Peter was most obviously magnificent and Susan was gentle and Lucy was still the Valiant Queen, but I hardly noted that you acknowledged Edmund as the Just. That really dose not matter. I only now realized that. Unless I’m sleepier than I feel.)
Mikela chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
Strange how Susan, and Lucy were warm and Edmund was cold. No, not strange. I was just acknowledging that. Well, he was thinking . . . .

Yah, I think this was a really good chapter too! And I could almost tell Lu was your favorite! Hehe! My last review was a little long I think. I don’t know if I’ll top it anymore today. But Susan is interesting. With her soon to drift away, many wonder what would be going through her thoughts during their life back in our world. A lot of people like writing about Su for that very reason. Well, one of them.

“In the night when no one could make fun of her, she had found herself talking to the cat, or the mice in the cellars as if they could understand her and respond.” Good way of portraying how the Gentle Queen might be feeling about the change! It almost is a Lucy thing though, isn’t it? (I said almost).

Enjoyed this one!

Mikela chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
With my favorite character being Edmund, I’ll say I really like this chapter. And this could possibly be my favorite, not only for the fact that it’s about Ed, but also for the same reason why I liked the first chapter. I have yet to decide if it is my favorite. (Because I have to read the others as well.)

Anyhow, I think this chapter is just as serious, and forgive me for not using this word with the first chapter, and depressing as the first. The feeling is depressed I mean. Why would Lucy not feel depressed and sad? Well, Ed would be too.

(Another vibe detectable in this was a slight regret.)

Yes Edmund is wiser than he looks and feels different now, as do they all. It’s those eyes. Did it not say something in the Chronicles that you could tell, by the look in their eyes, when one had been to Narnia? “Those grown-up eyes were all that remained of the man he had been.”

That quote works wonderfully!

Yet another well done chapter!

Mikela~
Mikela chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
At first I wasn't sure if I could review or not. So now that’s . . . never mind!

Yes, I often wonder what it would be like for the Pevensies after they returned from (and eventually could no longer go to) Narnia. I really like how this has turned out. Very, um, depthy and thoughtful. It was very nicely written and flowed beautifully. Great beginning!

elecktrum chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
He...smiled grimly at how they pitted man against man, instead of how battles were in England, where a man could kill someone without ever seeing their face.

Best line in the chapter, if you ask me! I've always seen Peter as a man that dislikes killing, but will face battle squarely when the necessity rises. I liked how he rallied himself to think of happier times. Nicely done.