Reviews for Warmth in Winter
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
Awwwww it was so cute and don't worry. It was not OC at all ( everything is justifiable in love and war -here most likely love xdxd-). Anyway, it was a really adorable plot and I want to thank you for writing this( especially because I am a big fan of bronzeshipping). It was (as something in this world reach this scale of accomplishment) PERFECT!
sweetiesugar chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
AAAwwwww :)
xXAnachronIsmEpsIceXx chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Ah man, I don't know who I feel worse for; Malik for being so freaking confused, or for Mariku for initially having his hopes practically stepped on and kicked in a ditch. I'm glad that they sorted it out in the end though; I'm a sucker for these types of stories. I hate stories with sad endings because I end up getting all emotional and shit...This still made me feel emotional as hell, but it was worth it, man. w
Demonz chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
I loved this so much! Amazing!
Celestial Reign chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Aww. This was so cute. _ *hugs story* I loved it!

~CR
Haru Inuzuka chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Heehee, kawaii. So what if it's a little OOC and sappy? I thought it very sweet! Mariku and Malik make a good cuple, I'm really glad they amitted how they feel!
11Dancer14 chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
I LUV THE STORY! it's so cute!
hA-UkA chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
One of my favorite pairings, it's so nice to see a good bronze shipping nowadays *smiles*.
death by storm chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
That was so cute!
AroukiiTwins chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Aw! That was so cute! I'm so happy... I got all sad whenever Marik got all depressed and ignored the world, but I love the way this chapter ended. A wonderful story! I'm definitely going to check out some of your others.

~Until next time,

Andra.
familiar fan chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
Aw, sweet.
Kid9535 chapter 3 . 5/18/2007
When I wipe me grin of my face and compose myself to tell you that was a good fic, maybe then I can muster up enough saneness to press the Add story to my Add story to my Favorite Stories list. Once again...o.O