Reviews for Children Shouldn't Play with Sharp Things
janny.verveer chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Haha don't know would've been awesome ;) i like that you put cms by the inches :) this is sooooo cute! i like your stories :P
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I reread this now and again. I always cry when Sammy asks why Dean doesn't like him anymore. A very good story!
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This story, while about Sam, also explains a lot about Dean. It was sad if you think about it, Dean was being a normal teenager, telling his little brother to leave him alone, Sam was being a normal kid getting into stuff he shouldn't be... but because John isn't around the responsiablity falls to Dean. So in the end Dean learns he can't really have friends, instead he has to put that aside so he can make his dad happy and Sam happy. Really it's rather sad.
Very well done _.
Sonyama chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Adorable! loved
nickiandlogan chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Cute :)
JaniceC678 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Don't know if you're still checking review for this, but that was a GREAT story. I love these types of teen!Chester stories - all misunderstanding and hurt and comfort and love. Great job.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
great story, like it a lot.
CrimzonChyld chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
So this fic is seven years old, I don't care, I'm gonna comment anyway. Great story, love me some hurt Sammy and Dean being scared about it. Sam is so cute and childlike in this fic. John isn't out of character I don't think, the John I know loves his kids more than his own life and while I think he would have been pissed, with Sam lying in a hospital bed almost having died from blood loss, I think he'd act pretty reasonable at least. Yeah, I'm sure that John and Dean had a very long, serious talk about stuff while Sam was asleep. Good story, loved it!
LaueHime chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Awesome ! I loved how it turned out for the brothers and I'm kinda happy to see some nice John once in a while ! good job :)
Jo chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Haha, this made me cry until I laughed. Then it made me laugh until I cried.
Very nice job.
Lindelas chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Aw, this story gave me so many warm fuzzies!
Fyoex chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
D'aaaww little Sammy... *glomps*

Dean... *Smothers with kisses*
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
AAWWWWWWWWWW the poor little thing. I feel so sorry for him. He should just tell Dean. I'm positive Dean will be more scared then angry. Little brothers.
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
I enjoyed this very much.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
An interesting story about Sam playing with real weapons and all too likely when John left them alone for days.
138 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »