Reviews for Children Shouldn't Play with Sharp Things
annj chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
More than okay, actually. I liked the story a lot.
lucym chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
Nice fic. :)

You made Sam so cute! lol, I loved how he was worried that his father would kill him the part in the car where he thinks Dean doesn't like him anymore. You always make me want to hug these characters and then I remember they're not real. :(

I wish I had a real life sized Dean, you know... without clothing. Ahem...

Anyway, I liked the John part. I read in the A/N that you were worried about that but it suited the story very well. Again, I love how you write John. I really hate it when authors write him as a hardass making it look like he barely likes his sons.

Also, a big for making Dean have flaws! I think it's realistic that Dean would have put girls before Sam once in a while and it took something so disastrous to make Dean realise who is really important - you've written that very well.

I don't really have any criticisms... um... yeah, that seems to be the case with all your fics. I suppose the only thing I can think of is that it'd have been cool to see a bit of Dean's POV of the situation, although I don't really care, it was fine the way it was.

Btw, thankyou for replying to my reviews. Not many people do that, lol. That's nice of you.

I really liked the part where Dean cries and Sam's completely shocked and uncomfortable with his brother's actions. I think it's suitable for the age you wrote him within this story. Overall, another excellent fic! Love how you write the brothers. :)
alyssaaa chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
sammy is just to cute )

I like Dean and john too . Anyway, GREAT job D
funkyhigh chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
Another awesome fic! i think i'm just gonna go through and read them all!
Debbie C chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
Very nice story. I like stories when the boys are young. Trying to hide the injury seems like something a young boy would do. Nice job!
poohbear123 chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
GREAT STORY
KatieLB chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
I thought you wrote the john part just fine... I liked it all... another great story...good job
KatieLB chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
That large amount of blood is never a good thing especially for weesammy... another great story... looking forward to the rest
DCA chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
The Dca would be all over the winchesters if a kid cam in with a stab wound that bad not just let him go
lLlADF chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
Oh, I liked it!
RedDragen chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
I would love to see what you do next with this story.
lifeisboringfictionisbetter479 chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
yet again another marvelous work of fan fiction from you. you had nothing to worry about with the john part i thought it only made the story better. great job!
Ivy3 chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
This was so cute! I loved little Sammy's insecurities and how he thought they'd kill him. So adorable!
Dark-flames chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
"“I make it a point not to kill my children while they’re in the hospital.” "

I laughed so hard at this line... Hillarious )The whole story was good fun to read, and I'm glad lil Sam told his big bro the truth )
charming2drew chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
OMGAH!

I frickin loved this fic! It's so good! I wish there were more fics like this out there!

You did an amazing job! Keep it up!

Abbz