Reviews for Shadow Bound
Sky Antone chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
ok i'll admit it this puts a chill down my body and combining it with the excitement makes this weird feeling, nonetheless
Sky Antone chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
hmm i like it the depth and detail of the characters and how you introduced them to the reader in the first chapter, i will continue to the second and inside im exited!
CrimsonEyes27 chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
I have been left completely speechless. Really, this story is indescribable and you're style of writing is completely breathtaking. I just can't get over how well you describe everything, it's so beautiful! I was crying and laughing (and squeeing over Knil of course _)and...and...it was just too fantastic! There are too few stories with this pairing and none can even begin to compare to yours. So ya, this was exceedingly awesome, you're exceedingly awesome...great job, I loved it!
pat chapter 16 . 2/15/2011
so i must say, after countless legend of zelda fanfics, none can compare to your work of art here. this story was remarkable! whenever i play zelda on n64 or gamecube or w/e, i use the name Knil. ;)
Little Red chapter 16 . 1/7/2011
So I was roaming fanfiction late one fine Friday night when I stumbled upon this story. Normally, I ignore Legend of Zelda fanfictions because the ones that aren't poorly written or full of plot holes usually end up with random sex that turns into a laughable excuse for a story. But this particular story caught my eye.

To make a long story short, my night turned into four a.m. freakfest of uncontrollable sobbing, shock and disbelief and fangirling over Knil like a bitch.

Bravo, my friend. You've created a true masterpiece.
pat chapter 16 . 12/15/2010
wow, i was completely blown away. your style of writing captured me from the first chapter and left me with chills from the last sentence. bravo! :)
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 16 . 12/2/2010
Wow. I'm not usually one for DarkxMalon stories, but when I saw how many reviews this had I absolutely had to check it out. I'm glad I did. Still, the end though...Link...*cries*
jamiepage19 chapter 10 . 12/1/2010
I loved this chapter. I keep waiting for Link to drop a bomb like: "I'm marrying Zelda." The fight scene was perfect! At times I was actually rooting for them both. Can't wait to see what happens next and lucky me, I don't have to.
jamiepage19 chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
I cried when Knil smashed the cucco egg. Cried! Excellent chapter!
jamiepage19 chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
Ahh! Your story is so consuming! I've tried to do other things but I always fail and keep coming back to it. And that's a good thing. It's a much needed break! But this is certainly getting exciting! On to the next chapter.
jamiepage19 chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Oh my god! Dark Link is so mean, so twisted, so EVIL! I love it! I also love the suspence you're creating and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
euglena chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
I haven't read the whole fanfiction; I've come to chapter 10 and I don't want to read any further. You certainly are gifted; your style of writing is very nice to read.

However, I strongly dislike the story. Really, why'd you write about "love" in such a fanfiction? Knil is cruel and disgusting as hell; imagine meeting him in real life. If a man was to torture and hurt you like Knil, would you really be like "aw he so smexy D"? In your story, you're just portraying the picture of an woman who enjoys being abused. Well, guess where the "women WANT to be treated badly" comes from.
Cusi chapter 16 . 8/11/2010
Damn. Just...damn. What an ending! Your story kept me reading for two days, and it was all worth it. Such mastery of emotion describing, such awesome plot twists. You are a writing goddess!
random hyper person chapter 15 . 8/8/2010
RHP: Okay, he's alive. I'll spare you. xD *reads* Eh, eh, I'm getting close to the end! NO! HELL NO! I JUST CHECKED! THIS IS COMPLETE? NO! *thrashes around* SEQUEL! THERE HAS TO BE A SEQUEL DAMMIT!
random hyper person chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
RHP: *twitches* ... I'll... kill... you...
474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »