Reviews for Shadow Bound
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Smack him upside the head and right as he's about to attack hug him
Nodakime chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
Wow. This was simply amazing. Though I'm not completely sure of the ending. Did it skip a few centuries and the last few lines are an epilouge of sorts? I think I understand, but I would appreciate if you were to clarify it to me more.

Other than that, I enjoyed reading this story immensly. I've just started reading into this fandom and this story has definitely encouraged me to read more! I hope to read the companion piece sometime and I know I will surely love it!
Nodakime chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
I don't usually review more than once a fic, but I have to say I love this so far. I am in near tears and really can't wait to see what you have planned in the next 2 chapters!
6teenana1 chapter 16 . 9/22/2012
This story was fantastic. I loved the way you portrayed dark link and malon, and how you actually named him and have him life. I love your ending: not necessarily happy, but amazing nonetheless. Great job, this is awesome.
KJHWCCS chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
I wanted to try something different and this really hit the spot. You've made me a bonified Malon/Dark Link fan now lol Wonderful plot, amazing characterisation and the ending was just absolutely perfect. Enjoyed this story immensely!
U ARE U chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic Epic

great story, now MAKE MORE.'_'
Guest chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
This story is quite possibly one of the most marvellous gems on . I say time and time again that finding good stories on is like sifting through the crap pile to find diamonds. This idea has occured to me before, but reading this has made me think about starting a Fanfiction Gems collection. I would be honored if you would allow me to include this story.
-Brill
Skidda chapter 16 . 6/16/2012
This was amazing!
mah link is gone chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
al right first of all this is really good. it makes nerds liking for lord of the rings (trust me the nerds at my school talk about it every single second) look like nothing! oh and yeah i made this name a long time ago when there was nothing with malon and link
intop chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
This was quite a read. I have never, ever seen someone who writes as well as you, with all the plot twists, how well the characters were written (Especially Dark Link, whom I've noticed is instantly turned into some caring.. eh something within the first two sentences) and it all just seems to.. fit, you know.

Well done, Im keeping this in bookmarks to read later.
TheEpicNoob chapter 16 . 12/28/2011
This story was the longest, most filling, most satisfying fan fiction I have ever read. Cheers, continue to write, etc, etc, insert bunch of cheesy bullcrap. No but seriously, this story was good. :D
MyHeartBeating chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I love this so much. Just finished reading it!
msfcatlover chapter 16 . 12/13/2011
Wonderful conclusion. I think you just made me one of the happiest Zelda fans in the world. Link from Wind Waker...descendent of Ocarina Link's dark side? I may not be squeeing, but only because there's a huge grin that refuses to leave my face long enough for me to do so.
msfcatlover chapter 15 . 12/13/2011
I chaange my opinion of this story. It is fun again.

...You made me cry for nothing. Meany.
msfcatlover chapter 14 . 12/13/2011
...the hell? Why is it every time I find a good Dark Link romance he dies? *starts tearing up* Every. Flipping. TIME.
498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »