Reviews for Treachery Of The Mind
JerinAnn6397 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I love this. It's not FAIR! I cried when he left in New Moon and this is making me cry hard. This is the end of my review so i can see if i can stop crying. This is going to my favorites. :)
Vampiregirl595 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I'm going to start crying it was so good
Edwardjustproposed chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Crying!
Suze chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I love this. Excellent job. You wrote in Edward's perspective really well.
Alanna chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
OMC! that was beutiful. i was actualy crying when i read this and only the real scene in new moon can make me cry anymore. i loved it! You should totally right your own book, if you havent already of course.
Lynnliz13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
you write edward very, very well. why are you always so insecure about it? (which i say because in a few of your other stories, you've mentioned something about it...)

i think i'll check out that songfic, actually. i don't usually - i'm not really into them, you see. but you're a great author, and i'm interested to see what you think happens after he leaves. i tried to write a midnight sun-new moon thing, but couldn't get past the first couple pages.
master of time chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I like how you portrayed Edward's emotions. I think you captured his thoughts and character very some places you overdid his discriptions, but Edward Cullen is very complex and difficult character to write, and I think you wrote him quite well.
Topaz Ki chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
*cries* so sad
twilightlover1417 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
aww i'm crying again
Sakiru Yume chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Wow, that was angsty and just so...Edward. I found it amusing that you (he) site his heart so often when his doesn't beat.
karina5185 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Amazing. That's all I can say.
Eldrvarya Hljodhrc chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
It was hard at Bella's pov, but Edward's... wow... that's all I can say... just... wow... You went deep, said what Edward HAD to be thinking...
onpermanenthaitus chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
aww that was sad, you are good at writing his POV you should write like when he leaves to italy in his POV and when she finds him too.
bloodwhore chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
really good(:
GingerBookworm chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
*starts sobbing from the sadness*that was so incredibly sad. but your writing is wonderful