Reviews for Hare of the Snake
Gossamer is a "Hagrid" kind of monster alright...If Bugs is a Slytherin...than what the hell is Daffy?

TV Tropes brought me here, and you lived up to my expectations, doc. Well done.
Edmund Dashie chapter 1 . 3/22
That _was_ weird, but I enjoyed it, nonetheless. You know, I've never heard of you, or read any of your stories before (if you must know, TV Tropes category 'Crack Fic' lead me here). But, this story has presented me with a sort of interesting idea;the Looney Tunes - and, by extension, the Animaniacs aswell - going to a sort of 'Tune Hogwarts', if you will. That idea might just work, if the idea is given to the right author to write.

Of course, the author who would write this story would have to very skilled at writing Crossover fiction. They would have to match up the personalities of the Looney Tunes and Animaniacs characters with those of the Harry Potter characters. And, of course, they would have to have - at least fairly decent - grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Of course, I'm not saying that this sort of crossover fic work, all I'm saying is it's plausible. Then again, it could very well crash and burn. In the end, if someone - even you - were to write this fan fic, I say, tread _carefully_.

That is all. This is Edmund Dashie, signing off.

Good day. :)
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 1/8
This is one of the crackiest fics I have ever read on this site, and I've read some doozies!

And yet, it all WORKS! IT FREAKING WORKS! Hogwarts is the PERFECT place for bugs, but really; giving "Speedy" a name like "Argus"? I would have picked Hermes (he was a speedster). But well, it kind of makes sense.

But? If he grew up in Scotland, how is it he still has a Brooklyn/Bronx accent?
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Well, this story is hilarious. I'm not surprised either how Bugs managed to end up in Slytherin. Although, I was surprised that Daffy didn't show up at some point during this story. Oh well.

Nice work.

Aria Breuer
putmoneyinthypursenotsignedin chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Awwww, the SWEETEST! "What's all the hubbub, bub?" DELIGHTful! And Speedy slipping thourgh the crowds! And of course, where BUT the Forbidden Forest would Bugs have grown up? Slytherin... The MOST fitting for that chameleon-like personality! Delightful crossover, and perfectly in character. The "camp" observation... YES! He IS SO camp! Brava!
zafaran chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
[snicker} This is *marvelous*! I'm saving this to ebook for rereading on my ebook reader/PDA when I'm away from the computer. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters on more stories sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
ZadZap chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
omg thats a great story so far, please update it!
Burning-candlelight chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
That was very amusing indeed!

What an odd yet fantastic idea! Would you ever write another fic with Bugs in Hogwarts?

x
keeperofthedragons chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Disturbing, and funny as hell. Why am I not surprised that Bugs Bunny would be a Slytherin? Although, personally, I think Speedy should have been a Griffindor.
Star Ribbon chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh, wow. XD This was definitely a great idea - strange concept, sure, but you pulled it off well. (I have to admit that I was a little worried at first, but man..)

I enjoyed it, as it was definitely priceless! Keep up the good work, okay?
YumeSonata chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Bwahahaha! That was hilarious, I could so see Bugs doing that! Good job!
LynnGryphon chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Where the hell did you come up with this? Never would have expected something like this to ever appear on FF and this place is definitely known for it weird one-shots. It's good, I'm not saying its not, just strange concept ya know?
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Wicked little fic, I couldn't believe the summary when I first read it. Such a great (and very unique) idea. Keep up the inventive work. You rock.