Reviews for Eurydice, Don't Follow Me
a Mysterious Illusion chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
B-beautiful...O_O
tim chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
this is breathtaking. awesome.
MacDerpin chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Fascinating.
StormxKira chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Oh my gosh...This made me cry so bad. ;-; Poor Alphonse...I have a poster for the movie in my bedroom, and every night before I go to bed, it's one of the last things I see. I always look at Edward first, since he's down low, then I look up a little and to the left is Alphonse Elric, and to the right is Alphonse Hiedrich. I always choke back a squeal when I see Alphonse Heidrich, just because he always looks so solemn. And he's so fair-haired compared to the other Al. And his blue eyes seem to speak of immeasurable pain. Reading that, I had almost forgotten that Alphonse had lost his brother when Edward was brought back from the Gate. Truly beautiful, I loved it! I have an Ed-fic, but it's a short one. This one however, was simply amazing. Kudos to you! o
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Stupid baka Ed! How dare you come back to Earth after what Al did for you! He didn't want you to come back, you failed him! A lot of people died to send you home and you come skipping right back! Ugh! You drive me crazy!

Sorry for the rant, your story, especially the end, touched me quite deeply. While I haven't seen the movie all the way through yet I've seen and read enough spoilers to understand what's going on. And to understand that Ed's an ungreatful jerk. Great story, at first I feared that it was going to be yoai but much to my great relief it turned out to be only a friendship between the two. Great story, I really enjoyed reading it and all of the parrells you drew between the Greek myth and COS were brillant. Great job!
lirpa-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Oh nice. Very, *very* nice. Quite impressive that you dished it out in only 15 minutes too. It takes me hours to get a page done, lol. Oh well.

The whole thing was rather intriguing and it's hard to find fics about *this* Al that doesn't have a romantic complex with Ed. Kuddos!

Eraya _
Gozilla chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
This is a great story! -
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Oh, how touching. ;_; I was never a real fan of Alfonse, but this made me like him just a little bit more. Just so sweet! I'm glad another person was introduced to FMA! Good thing to, since you wrote this beautiful story. I loved it, really! I think I'll fav it!

-Kay